4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
DLsite, I wait for an anti censorship patch please
Grim published an uncensor patch for Dark Star on his blog. He tried to make one for Dungeon Maid as well, but couldn't. I'm going to assume we'll get an uncensor patch for this game as well when it's out.

Reactions: Smaild

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
IIRC the uncensor patch for one of his games was literally an empty file with the filename uncensor.dat or something similar. Basically a hidden option toggle.

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
Grim published an uncensor patch for Dark Star on his blog. He tried to make one for Dungeon Maid as well, but couldn't. I'm going to assume we'll get an uncensor patch for this game as well when it's out.
True, but the .13 release here has the uncensor patch already built into the game, so there could be a chance that it's just part of the game no matter what.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
True, but the .13 release here has the uncensor patch already built into the game, so there could be a chance that it's just part of the game no matter what.
The 0.13 release was not monetized or officially released on Dlsite. It never had to be censored.
It does now due to legal reasons because he's finally putting it on Dlsite.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
The 0.13 release was not monetized or officially released on Dlsite. It never had to be censored.
It does now due to legal reasons because he's finally putting it on Dlsite.
yes but it is possible to launch a patch or a way to remove the censorship, just like Koooonsoft did

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
yes but it is possible to launch a patch or a way to remove the censorship, just like Koooonsoft did
Of course; I was just pointing out that the 0.13 version didn't need to comply with Japanese publishing laws while the final version will

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So someone on ULMF said the game is out and has been sent to Patreons. Could anyone confirm this? There's no new post, so I assume the game is being sent to Patreons via DM.

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
If your are at the 12 dollar per month subscribe you will have the full game : the 5 dollar per month only has latest demo

Full game by Email & Name on the Credits
$12 per month
Reward

Thank you so much for your support! Supporting at this level will get you access to all the contents on Patreon and the latest demo that I release.
And you will get the final product by Email when it's ready to release on Dlsite.

- Get access to the latest demo.
- Get the full game when it's released on DLsite.
- Name on the end credits

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes