4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

bigdikhypnotist

Jan 4, 2018
I'm back with an incomplete rewrite of hardmode mod as a bepinex plugin called BonedMod. This approach makes it a lot easier for me to tweak mod balance quickly, update the mod and will also make it easy to update the mod to work with new versions of Alien Quest Eve if grimmhelm ever updates it beyond v1.01. I'm also going to put the source up on github soon and accept pull requests that are good.

What's missing? lots, including:
- No door locking
- No grapple rhythm game
- No monster variants
- No spin or roll mana ramp
- No sex damage
- More sex battle mechanics
- Sex quests?
- Shop?
- Leveling up from sex?

What's never coming back? probably:
- Heat

What's new?
- Control - modifies how effective escape struggling is
- Fortification - (press up/down while grappled to regain control. Reduces struggle efficacy while fortified)
- Blackout
- Monster flinch internal cooldown
- Double jump stocks
- Mana depletion affects run speed
- Melee regenerates control
- Insane amounts of settings configurations to adjust difficulty by pressing F1
- Mitigated jump cancelling melee
- Monsters enrage briefly after player takes damage, running faster and will try to mount the player

What's returning and in the mod already:
- Reduced monster flinch
- Reduced player invulnerability while attacking
- Earlier monsters are stronger
- Later monsters require a little less melee
- Poison nerfed
- Large resolution support: fixed to 16:9 aspect but will always run at ~95% of monitor vertical resolution, supporting 4k etc
- >60hz support: runs at your native refresh rate
- Animation fixes for >60hz
- Some monster AI patches

Problem + Answer
P: game is forced into windowed mode
A: intended, will re-add fullscreen option soon

Don't like how something is balanced? Make a better config/org.bonedhg.plugins.aqe_bonedmod.cfg and share it. If enough people like it, then I'll check it out. In the future, all of that will be done through github code contributions.

Download DEV BUILD #2
CRC32: 3EC65C57
MD5: B1CD11F20DA0FCE5A3B131487C9CC036
SHA1: 72D278762334AC8A94AE3A948B5D48ED88649D6A
Mega

Some changelog:
Code:
Dev build #2
- Shield degens quicker when being hit
- Spikes don't cause blackout
- Blackout RNG removed, always picks max between HP pct lost or a flat amount
- Melee slow added
- Ramping double jump stocks regen rate

Anyone have the mod files? Also, new to modding, how do I mod the game with these files?

Reactions: HOWAMIDOINGTODAY?

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
A few ideas for a future project or DLS.
Starting the game for the face-grabber, we infect the first victim. After hatching, we try to escape. But the little worm is caught. They shackle him in the device. Time is passing. Our female xenomorph has grown up. Scientists are conducting various studies. And the guards use it at their discretion. An unexpected event occurs. Our prison is de-energized, the female barely escapes, but before that she takes revenge on that guard (piquantly). Having escaped from the laboratory, we hide wherever possible.
We start already in the lair. The heroine remembers what happened to her, a goal appears - revenge. The female lays eggs - after the incident with the egg guard. The female has a plan. We get out in a small colony, kidnap a random person. We are waiting, but while we are waiting, we are making sorties for people, trying not to raise the alarm. Some time after the appearance of worms, when they have grown up (the game rule is that worms quickly grow to the right age), we can already participate in more meaningful walks. We attack various buildings, public places, choose when to do it - day or night. Xenomorphs, guided by their personal feelings, can escape and arrange various kinds of incidents (nsfw). But in addition to people, you should be wary of predators. Who came to hunt.
The peculiarity is to climb walls, hide in crevices and catch unsuspecting people. Predators have two sexes - male and female, different animations when capturing them. The ability to create a squad of recently matured xenomorphs.

Request. Let us know if someone decides to create a game similar to "alien vs predator"
It's been a long time since my idea...
now I want to see the game based on its motive.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone have a save of the game with the complete gallery? I really want to see the full gallery

SYNUS81

Oct 6, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).

IMPORTANT: IN CASE YOU CONFUSE WHICH FILE DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD
  • Kmod_VerPregnancy1ControllerKingJulien -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother -> This is the basic KMod + Horny EVE addon
  • KMod_Ver1_Var1_FixedControllerKingJulien -> This is the basic KMod + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionAnother -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified -> This is the basic KMod + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
does anyone have a version of this with the cheats mod integrated?

Dec 26, 2022
does anyone have a version of this with the cheats mod integrated?
I found it very difficult too, but after you find the Life Leech on enemy death power. It'll be a piece of cake. All though I did find the Cheat Mod but was too late since I was at the end of the game, so just continued the way it is. Let me know if you need location of the Leech Power or the Mod and Instruction I'll upload and create the link.

Mar 24, 2022
anyone know how to escape from the detonator of ship? i tried to run for left side but theres too many big alien and the door wont open except i kill some aliens which is wasting the timer

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
anyone know how to escape from the detonator of ship? i tried to run for left side but theres too many big alien and the door wont open except i kill some aliens which is wasting the timer
If you have the Aerial-Rotation-Flying-Bimbo-Beyblade-Maneuver, have a decent amount of energy and made sure to open every path to the left beforehand the escape is pretty easy.

SYNUS81

Oct 6, 2022
I found it very difficult too, but after you find the Life Leech on enemy death power. It'll be a piece of cake. All though I did find the Cheat Mod but was too late since I was at the end of the game, so just continued the way it is. Let me know if you need location of the Leech Power or the Mod and Instruction I'll upload and create the link.
hell, if you could give me anything and/or everything, ill be a happy camper.

Reactions: Kentai Animate
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes