4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

SYNUS81

Oct 6, 2022
Pretty sure what happen is dude want a KMod with integrated cheat mod but what you give is just a cheat mod that is why his save file is incompatible with your Assembly-CSharp.dll.
yeah, im a bit of 'get to the good part without grinding', and was looking for something like it lol

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
yeah, im a bit of 'get to the good part without grinding', and was looking for something like it lol
As a creator of the KMod, if you really want to experience mod's "good part", I recommend the version with Horny EVE addon; either with pregnancy game over or without pregnancy game over work.

Reactions: Kentai Animate

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Do none of the first three enemies have H scenes? I have H-scenes turned on in settings and Youtube censorship off and it still doesn't play anything when she's downed.

EDIT: Searched throughout the thread. this post seems to show that none of these first enemies have scenes.

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Do none of the first three enemies have H scenes? I have H-scenes turned on in settings and Youtube censorship off and it still doesn't play anything when she's downed.

EDIT: Searched throughout the thread. this post seems to show that none of these first enemies have scenes.
Yes, the first three enemies don't have sex animations. First enemies that do are: female zombie, male zombie, flying shrimp-looking thing. Most of enemies that come after have sex animations, but there are a few exceptions.

Mar 28, 2020

No, none of this 3 has H scenes :(

Is posible to create a mod that add extra H scenes to this 3 monsters or even to other monsters?

• Sad
Reactions: FerrusPhallus

Nexus_A51

Jan 21, 2022
So... i'm probably going to repeat what a lot of people already said, and i feel like i already know the awnser lol, but i'm still curious...
does anyone know if Grim is still out there? i would love to know about it, even if is something small
this game was a blast to play, if it were to have a sequel i would honestly be even more excited (although, i highly doubt it a this point :/)

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
So... i'm probably going to repeat what a lot of people already said, and i feel like i already know the awnser lol, but i'm still curious...
does anyone know if Grim is still out there? i would love to know about it, even if is something small
this game was a blast to play, if it were to have a sequel i would honestly be even more excited (although, i highly doubt it a this point :/)
People here sometimes say that Grim might be working on a new game, but that's completely unconfirmed and it's based on Grim's tendency to release the game-disappear-release the game-disappear.
There is no information about Grim and there won't be until/if he releases the demo for a new game.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
People here sometimes say that Grim might be working on a new game, but that's completely unconfirmed and it's based on Grim's tendency to release the game-disappear-release the game-disappear.
There is no information about Grim and there won't be until/if he releases the demo for a new game.
Like the Stranger in Fallout.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
The dev died last year in car accident, he was a close friend
There was also this note last year, but there's no real way to verify that information.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
There was also this note last year, but there's no real way to verify that information.
Yeah, that "note" is complete bullshit, the guy came out of nowhere said that both in this thread and in the other thread where people were asking abot Grim, gave zero arguments why he should be believed and then fucked off.
"Close friends" don't fucking appear out of nowhere just to say "he ded, me frend", that was just an attempt to farm attention.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Everyone would love to know that as well, sadly, nobody does. I absolutely without doubt think he delivered the best 2D hentai side-scroller rogue-like action adventure game ever. He probably is rich now with so many sales on DLSite and decided to retire (he is always on the top rankings on that site), who knows :ROFLMAO:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I think sometimes if I were a dev, I wouldn't interact much with the public and just release something. I don't take criticism of my work well. I imagine there are devs that are like that and since Grimhelm comes and goes, I suspect that its something like that. I have faith they'll return with another gem someday.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I swear that if Grim doesn't show up this year, we'll create alien quest eve 2 :cool:
we already have kwanlier to create the "plot".
Please spare me, because if I have to write the story, there will be a multiple "bad ending" for Ellen where she will be impregnated in the cold sleep by the monster who came inside her the most using a creampie counter, etc.

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Please spare me, because if I have to write the story, there will be a multiple "bad ending" for Ellen where she will be impregnated in the cold sleep by the monster who came inside her the most using a creampie counter, etc.
You mean you haven't started yet??

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You mean you haven't started yet??
Oh no no no
I just express my thought if someone who want to make a "spiritual successor" for AQE want me to write a story of that said game. The only idea I have is I will just use the idea from my fanfic for an easy paycheck if that really happen. If they really want me to write stuff, the only thing that I have my confident that it is going to be good is probably something like a pokedex entry of the monster and such.

Reactions: Runningaway
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes