4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
This game is like Haydee and Haydee 2
Kinda love this analogy because Haydee's attire and Ellen's attire is almost identical.

because of the erotic female character its difficult to properly concentrate on the games mechanics.
Ermm...I think Ellen can distract you only during the in game menu and H-scene, but on the other hand, Haydee can and will distract you the whole game depend on mod you installed.

I die almost instantly in some rooms just from being stun locked.
If you being surrounded, use spin attack (space bar). Also do not ignore the INT and LCK stat because extra MP can help you spam magic attack and some abiliy, and LCK will help you land more critical attack; this is up to you, but I recommend putting enough LCK to land at least 1 critical hit in one combo.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Kinda love this analogy because Haydee's attire and Ellen's attire is almost identical.

Ermm...I think Ellen can distract you only during the in game menu and H-scene, but on the other hand, Haydee can and will distract you the whole game depend on mod you installed.

If you being surrounded, use spin attack (space bar). Also do not ignore the INT and LCK stat because extra MP can help you spam magic attack and some abiliy, and LCK will help you land more critical attack; this is up to you, but I recommend putting enough LCK to land at least 1 critical hit in one combo.
True, but in AQE the enemies are more distracting(and hotter) then the player character. Like the female zombies. And they're everywhere

• Hey there
Reactions: Runningaway

Gh0stzero

Oct 5, 2023
What happend to grimhelm? This guy just disappeared? Is he working on a new project? What happend to him? He's really talented,this is one of the few high quality metroidvanias here :(

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
has anyone tried combining hardmode mod + kmod +preg? would like something more difficult than just kmod for a second playthrough.

Feb 7, 2022
I installed Kmod thinking it added more enemies and scenes to the game, idk where i got that idea, maybe some fanart sprinkled in this forum thread but alas its still good anyway

Reactions: DedsecJohn
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes