4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

FutaLover2201

Jul 27, 2023
3 questions:

1: Is there a way to become invincible? I'd like to experience the game without having to go tryhard

2: How do I unlock everything in the gallery? When I press F1 it just opens a help tab on Microsoft Edge.

3: Does anyone have a map for the keycards?

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
3 questions:

1: Is there a way to become invincible? I'd like to experience the game without having to go tryhard

2: How do I unlock everything in the gallery? When I press F1 it just opens a help tab on Microsoft Edge.

1.No, at best you get a shield when you beat the 3rd boss, which can be disabled by a fucking floating motherfucker who can stun lock your ass, make sure you have lots of MP or try to immediately get the Air screw ability which kinda trivializes said motherfuckers. Unless they managed to hit you.

2.Idk, but if you manage to beat the game, everything will immediately be unlocked in gallery.

3.Here have fun.
AQE Map.jpg
Advice:Try to constantly save, never use the ressurect option which instantly revives you but you lose 50 Max HP. Get the 1st Red Skull near the 2nd boss, it gives lifesteal and severely helps early to late game, and kinda never level up your stats unless you've saved beforehand.

SPOILER ADVICE:
Use the spin attack against the final boss, if she shields up, run to the other side of the arena and slide under her, DON'T get raped by the machines, they can temporarily stunt your MP regen.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
3 questions:

The F1 thing is standard behavior for many apps, opens help, but there is no native functionality like that in AQE, it should just unlock the gallery while you're in the main menu. Sounds like something else is getting your input first. Are you running AQE under something else, like a VM or other kind of sandboxing software that might be intercepting it? Got any overlays running? What kind of help tab does it open, what's the help about? Edge itself or something else? These last questions might help you figure out what's intercepting your F1 key before AQE.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
1.No, at best you get a shield when you beat the 3rd boss, which can be disabled by a fucking floating motherfucker who can stun lock your ass, make sure you have lots of MP or try to immediately get the Air screw ability which kinda trivializes said motherfuckers. Unless they managed to hit you.

2.Idk, but if you manage to beat the game, everything will immediately be unlocked in gallery.

3.Here have fun.
View attachment 3425865
Advice:Try to constantly save, never use the ressurect option which instantly revives you but you lose 50 Max HP. Get the 1st Red Skull near the 2nd boss, it gives lifesteal and severely helps early to late game, and kinda never level up your stats unless you've saved beforehand.

SPOILER ADVICE:
Use the spin attack against the final boss, if she shields up, run to the other side of the arena and slide under her, DON'T get raped by the machines, they can temporarily stunt your MP regen.
Actually, if you allow them to fuck Ellen, you can protect yourself from the boss' area attack. It may sound like you are cheesing a little, but I'm sure they all enjoy that small break :sneaky:

Reactions: McAztec

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Short answer: No

Long answer: Bonedmod will check whether the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" is modified or not; if yes, Bonedmod will not working. Since KMod modified the "Assembly-CSharp.dll", Bonedmod will not work.
I see, i hope someone looks through them both and makes a compatible version since both mods really improve the game in different ways

Reactions: philtwo
Feb 7, 2022
has anyone tried modding additional enemies and scenes to this game? ive seen fanart here like the milking machine and the bunny girl videos that are of the same level as the scenes already in the game

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
how do you,like,play it on android?
I've heard about windows emulator for Android called "Hexagear emulator" or something like that.

So maybe using that emulator + Bluetooth controller might work?

Can anyone be a guinea pig for this thread?

Reactions: asingh

asingh

Sep 15, 2022
I've heard about windows emulator for Android called "Hexagear emulator" or something like that.

So maybe using that emulator + Bluetooth controller might work?

Can anyone be a guinea pig for this thread?
ofc I would be the guinea pig. I'll share the results in a couple of days

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes