4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Lun13

Mar 15, 2019
Wondering if someone could implement a panning and zooming camera feature for the title screen.

FAK3CZ

Dec 28, 2023
i dont know if I downloaded outdated file or theres an option to uncheck, but KMOD is embarrassingly bad with how it added the annoying hentai-esque blurs to Ellen's crotch. Like, seriously? The original game is strictly better then...

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
i dont know if I downloaded outdated file or theres an option to uncheck, but KMOD is embarrassingly bad with how it added the annoying hentai-esque blurs to Ellen's crotch. Like, seriously? The original game is strictly better then...
There are no censoring thing in KMod unless you forget to install the art stuff or install the art stuff incorrectly.

What you are see is the love juice leaking out of Ellen's pussy and staining the crotch part of her suit.

Last edited:

Su viet nam

Jun 7, 2018
why im download ver 1-01 but im play game can see only ver 1-00???
if im delete game and download again i can see all gallery im realdy open ???

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The cheat is: 'don't try and rush'. For fucks sake slow down and take like 5 minutes to level grind once in a while.

Have all gamers these days forgotten about leveling? BTW luck isn't something to be ignored. It's worth the investment once you get it to the point that nearly all hits are criticals.
I prefer the "git gud" cheat: Observing enemy patterns, learning aggro range to single out enemies, planning routes to obtain upgrades and slay bosses while avoid becoming overwhelmed by fodder enemies, watching speed runs and applying some techniques, etc. I agree about luck. High crit rate is nice as are the increased item drops plus there's no item to boost it like other stats. Intellegence also gets a bulk of my points since spamming abilities makes the game way easier.

Reactions: fapderp11
Dec 26, 2022
yeah. kwanlier just replied and said its now incompatible for some reason
AQEv1.0 1_6_2024 12_42_28 AM.png

I just checked to see if it works again with the downloaded game and CheatMod applied. Still works. Though I'm not sure how. Maybe the version? Anyways, so I've uploaded the game itself that I have into the same link I've given. You can just download and play, I've already added the CheatMod. You just have to use the shortcut keys.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 3235496

I just checked to see if it works again with the downloaded game and CheatMod applied. Still works. Though I'm not sure how. Maybe the version? Anyways, so I've uploaded the game itself that I have into the same link I've given. You can just download and play, I've already added the CheatMod. You just have to use the shortcut keys.
Pretty sure what happen is dude want a KMod with integrated cheat mod but what you give is just a cheat mod that is why his save file is incompatible with your Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Reactions: Kentai Animate
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes