4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
About a possible "abortion" version of KMod - I'd like to avoid anything that permanently negatively "marks" the save file, if possible, so any changes that are made to the file should be somehow reversible. I *was* toying around with the idea of develing a player when the timer runs out (prioritizing lowering Int/Mana - your "rational" mind is being broken down), and I think I might experiment with that in the future. And that's a nice note on finding a way to detect the state of an H-scene - that's something I was thinking about myself! As for the blushing in-menu babydoll, that's a cute and clever idea that I really like! Currently most of my programming-brain is focused towards other projects so I might not look into it myself all that soon, but that's definitely a feature I'd be really interested in.

Anyway, today's iteration has some arguably extreme changes that may be reversed or toned down in the future.

Xenos are now much more dangerous, but they provide potions more consistently when you're unclothed and either aroused or have a low contraceptive level. They're faster, harder to stunlock, and their attacks can no longer be interrupted so easily. Moreover, they now have a slight heal-over-time effect, making it impossible to cheese them through safespot-based attrition. These changes are meant to make them a *lot* scarier - until you're decently kitted out, they're best avoided if at all possible. I wanted to bring in some of the fear that SA-X used to inspire. I also intend on giving them a way to break shields - maybe their lunge?

In addition, escaping or completing an Hscene while being highly aroused, especially with a low contraceptive level, grants you decent amounts of CParts you can use to regenerate your contraceptive level. Health Potions no longer decrease contraceptive level (that feature was only there for testing) and now instead raise your arousal level if you're unclothed outside of a boss room. This should let you rapidly boost your attack damage when you need it most - but only when you're at least slightly at risk for impregnation.

Resurrecting now gives you the KMod debuff and also removes all your A-C Parts. It also leaves you in a state where the next Hscene will be practically inescapable. On the flip side, allowing yourself to be inseminated heals you for a decent chunk now, so it's a pretty nice way to stay at full health.

These changes are all meant to further incentivize high-risk high-reward style gameplay.

I also plan on altering high-jump slightly - it should be a mobility and exploration tool, rather than a way to easily cheese encounters. Figuring out a way to do that without messing with its ability to let you navigate (or making fights where it's required, like the Mother Brain bossfight) might be tricky, though. I also intend to slightly rebalance the Poison Wave ability - at the moment, it is *so* so strong. Maybe make it veryyy slightly poison the player as well? Giving monsters a tiny bit of extra speed across the board might be good, too. Backdash is a pretty interesting but underutilized ability, so giving players a *reason* to use it might be nice.

(The next iteration is about ready to go - altered speed for most basic enemies that have Hscenes, and increased their patrol range - they should now come at you en masse, and their altered speed coupled with their patrol range should allow them to coordinate their attacks to a certain extent. They all still have trouble with verticality, though...)
You should check bonedmod for this game. There are a lot of balance changes and game with it is harder that souls-likes, at least your first playthrough. For me AQE without boned mod is unplayable boring clicker without purpose where you just holding forward button and attack button untill you reach the end of the game. And the worst thing you can encounter in a default game is the loss of your time.
This is rape game but it's not a rape if you can choose to be raped or not.

Reactions: Khodak

Cheekjerker

Sep 28, 2022
She is so cute! Please, add more screens of model with hi-res

how tall is she?
I tried count her height by method, when you count number of heads along full body, considering distance from crown to chin is 22,5 cm. So she is around 160-165. But it's really hard count her height due sprites in idle and h-scenes are vary
The girl from Dark Star is 180 cm and girl from Dungeon&Maid 160

Reactions: Runningaway

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I tried count her height by method, when you count number of heads along full body, considering distance from crown to chin is 22,5 cm. So she is around 160-165.
The girl from Dark Star is 180 cm and girl from Dungeon&Maid 160
Well that seems right, from what I remember there are some blocks in the game that seem to be approximately 1 meter, if I find them and do a quick comparison I might even be able to get the height of some creatures.

Edit: no it's not even close.
either the block is too big or she'd be almost 130cm, being honest I'm starting to believe the former.
1697735093504.png

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
WTF LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this is a bit random, but now I have several other questions.
like how old is she? how tall is she? and what the hell did she do before she went there?
from everything we know, she could be the most anti-social person in the world since she's going on a super dangerous mission alone in a small ship.
In my save file, getting fucked is what she is

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
From dialog that popup there (I kinda forget to add a condition to disable it there :rolleyes:), you even board the ship naked!
it was my second attempt, the first I literally got caught in the tentacles of the final boss when I finally defeated her and had to do the whole fight all over again.
i admit that your mod helped me a lot, all the time spamming Q to find out if i had the right save or if i did something wrong and had to reset.

well... after completing the game like this i don't know what to do apart from memes of dubious quality.

Last edited:

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Is there a mod that makes Eve's tits bigger? Also is there a mod that out there that replaces her voice files? Because i don't find her voice that attractive and i think that another talented voice actress could make her sound more sexy tbh.
I am once again asking if there is a mod that makes Ellen's tits bigger or if there is a method i can do to do it myself

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I am once again asking if there is a mod that makes Ellen's tits bigger or if there is a method i can do to do it myself
Play this photo hunt game and you will be able to tell whether you can make her juicy milker bigger or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also i want to know how to access a debug menu if there is one
At the moment, there is none.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
There might be. All you have to do is figure out how a unity game works so that you can edit the assets within, which may or may not be possible depending on how everything is set up in this instance. Good luck!

Mar 28, 2020

Pretty sure somewhere in DLSite, there might be sound pack(s) that game developers buy so that they can put it into their game. The modding of the AudioClip itself...is quite fun.

Here are the extracted AQE AudioClip file in case somebody interested.
Thanks for the links. It's to know that exists this voice files. But, ¿What is better? ¿Buy with this audio link o pay to an audio artist to do the moans?
I kown animators that do the second

In other side it scene looks exquisite :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for the links. It's to know that exists this voice files. But, ¿What is better? ¿Buy with this audio link o pay to an audio artist to do the moans?
I kown animators that do the second
It's really depend on you, for me, since it's just like 4-5 sound clips, I would rather buy the sound clip and edit it than hire a voice actor.

This is a sample of a voice set that game creator use .

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes