4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Nov 21, 2021
Unfortunately it will require creating new sprites. Maybe you can piece together some parts from existing assets in photoshop, but it's painstaking work. There are a lot of transitional frames between the poses, i.e. between sitting and attacking.

View attachment 1299186

Also, I think a lot of people missed it, with Grim's Patreon being scrubbed clean and all that, but he was planning on a new project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it's also possible that Grimhelm is done with making h-games, who knows...
nevermind I found it, sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Runningaway

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
who remembers me?
I did some video editing on Alienquest, but I stopped.. and i will never do that again. BUT

I've been learning 3D animation for 8 months now and I made several animations,
(lots of genshin waifu X hilichurls), I have a growing community...bla bla bla...
BUT ABOVE ALL, I ORDERED A MODEL OF ELLEN :KappaPride:

Ellen.png
if you are interested follow me on twitter @AssDepik_ ellenn.png

Last edited:

rootlus

Jun 20, 2020
any way to change resolution without using bonemod? if not, anyway to run bonemod with kmod? I like bonemod but even though I can open the bepin plugin editor with f12, the settings you change in the editor seem to do nothing. ie,. pinhealth(god mode) does not work, neither does changing the other sliders.

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
What happed with Grimhelm? Are they quit making H game?
From what i have perceived, Grimhelm tends to go MIA and then just pop up with a new game at some point. Did something similiar to that with Alien Quest: Eve. Someone claimed he might've passed away, but take things you see on the internet with a grain of salt.

anda23

Feb 20, 2022
From what i have perceived, Grimhelm tends to go MIA and then just pop up with a new game at some point. Did something similiar to that with Alien Quest: Eve. Someone claimed he might've passed away, but take things you see on the internet with a grain of salt.
Thank you for your answer and i hope he stays well

Omegd

Aug 27, 2018
who remembers me?
I did some video editing on Alienquest, but I stopped.. and i will never do that again. BUT

(lots of genshin waifu X hilichurls), I have a growing community...bla bla bla...

View attachment 3003638
if you are interested follow me on twitter @AssDepik_ View attachment 3003710
Bro this is awesome

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
who remembers me?

View attachment 3003638
Bro HOW could we forget you? And holy shit that looks awesum

CaptChicky

Jan 30, 2022
Its honestly kinda funny how after not playing for a while I forget all the controls, especially the mod controls lol.

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
FuckgirlExtreme Hey are you still working on your mod? I just discovered it and I'm glad it's a thing because the vanilla game is kinda braindead. Also do you plan to make it compatible with the controller mod? That's kinda of a big deal for me.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
FuckgirlExtreme Hey are you still working on your mod? I just discovered it and I'm glad it's a thing because the vanilla game is kinda braindead. Also do you plan to make it compatible with the controller mod? That's kinda of a big deal for me.
The mod that he is currently cooking is the modified version of KMod, so if you can't wait, just try the original.

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
who remembers me?

View attachment 3003638
we definitely need more of this content

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes