4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
I'd be happy enough if it existed for starters and was at least teased (I can't hope for a release atm) sometime in the near-ish future.
I hope this too, but knowing what happened when AQE still in development, grim has stated that he'll not announce anything (meaning no teaser, demo, or even a report) until his game at least in a near completed state (maybe 90%ish, idk). He really hate it when a lot of people pressuring about when will the next demo is coming or where's the progress report etc, to the point it makes grim questioning himself whether he'll continue making game or not (i blame the people who claim to be grim's close friend and impersonate him in his wordpress at that time).
So, for now we can only hope

P.S. who is that guy with nasty comment in grim's wordpress, he needs to calm down :FacePalm:

Reactions: alin1123

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
It is hard for me to find what i want.. and my eyes are tired from reading every single thread.. but can someone show the mod for kmod+horny+cheat?.. thank you so much in advance my hero

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Is there a mod that makes Eve's tits bigger? Also is there a mod that out there that replaces her voice files? Because i don't find her voice that attractive and i think that another talented voice actress could make her sound more sexy tbh.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Also is there a mod that out there that replaces her voice files? Because i don't find her voice that attractive and i think that another talented voice actress could make her sound more sexy tbh.

Pretty sure somewhere in DLSite, there might be sound pack(s) that game developers buy so that they can put it into their game. The modding of the AudioClip itself...is quite fun.

Here are the extracted AQE AudioClip file in case somebody interested.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Can I summon my hero and give a link the mod file that is balanced in kmod+horny+preg? there is too much to choose from and too much to read, my brain hurts.

Edit: nvm i just chose one of the file from page 1 description KMOD and edit save file.. tq anyways........ my brain hurts

Last edited:

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)
I play using the controller, which buttons do I press to catch enemies?

Jul 22, 2022

Pretty sure somewhere in DLSite, there might be sound pack(s) that game developers buy so that they can put it into their game. The modding of the AudioClip itself...is quite fun.

Here are the extracted AQE AudioClip file in case somebody interested.
where do i add this in the files, do i just put it in the managed folder?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
where do i add this in the files, do i just put it in the managed folder?
Just follow the tutorial in that link, and the attached file there is actually AQE's AudioClip files, not the mod file or anything.

If someone interested in doing this, maybe try maybe, Kooonsoft use this and it's awesome

Nov 21, 2021
Hello, sorry for making a request despite being new, last year I remember browsing the alien quest eve thread and remember seeing post related to the concept arts of his next game (presuming if he/she is still alive and presuming he/she still have the will to make the game), I seem unable to find the post, can someone either link the post or re-upload the images please? The only thing close I found is this image from this meme

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes