4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Great game, didn't managed to finish it cause it is impossible to run trough spam of monsters blocking and grabbing you in 120 seconds so if anyone knows how to stop timer i'm listening.

Edit: managed to do that on non hardmoded game.

Last edited:

FuckgirlExtreme

Mar 31, 2020
I've made a couple edits of kwanlier's KMods - first, one of the Nonpreg version, the other of the Preg version. They rebalance the game slightly, making overall damage slightly lower, and making Resurrection more of an actual legitimate choice. They also cause mana regen to scale very slightly with max mana, although not to the point that you can have 100% uptime on your shield (unless you *really* invest in it and are at endgame anyway). The Preg version leans into the idea of living on the edge, granting damage bonuses for being low on Contraceptive and high on Arousal.

kwanlier, would you be okay with me uploading them? And would anyone be interested? I'll do a more detailed writeup in a bit when I get my notes together.

Edit: The posts containing and explaining the mods (on page 231) are pending moderator review, so I'll just attach them to here for now if anyone wants to try 'em out.

Last edited:
Reactions: elemental11

elemental11

Aug 11, 2018
Hmm...That is very sad. Grimhelm was certainly very talented gamedev.

I can't get KMOD to work, it just breaks Ellen menu model when I use asset installer or when I use manual asset file replacement.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I can't get KMOD to work, it just breaks Ellen menu model when I use asset installer or when I use manual asset file replacement.
During the choosing the directory part, what do you choose; Drive\[Game directory] or Drive\[Game directory]\AlienQuest-EVE_Data ?

If you choose the second choice, you're wrong

FuckgirlExtreme

Mar 31, 2020
I've made a couple edits of kwanlier's KMods...
This version is based off of "KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother". The changes in this version are a little more subtle and less intricate. I'd like to note that my mods are all works in progress - although I'll mostly be focusing on the other one. (I plan on raising the level cap eventually, and definitely want to tweak damage values, among other things. I'd also like to try my hand at writing some dialogue too - I used to do that for a living, and I suspect I could help add to variety! Maybe even cobble together a second-person h-scene description option?)

Resurrection no longer permanently marks your file, nor does it cost max health, but does place you in a tight spot - you're left at 20% health and 0% mana, your Contraceptive value is lowered by 50, your Arousal is instantly maxed, and your Corruption is slightly increased (about a fifth of a mana potions' worth), and you're left lying prone. You're also given very little in the way of temporary invulnerability - if you're not careful, it's easy to get caught in a downward spiral of resurrections, and you have a decent chance of being immediately caught in a hard-to-escape H-scene either way.

Speaking of which, H-scenes, completed or not, leave you quite a bit more vulnerable, and escaping them safely can be a bit of a gamble. I also lowered the damage dealt (from HornyMod) on an escaped H-scene, and removed all damage dealt on completed ones (although I did keep the completed H-scene healing in).

Your Mana Regen now scales very slightly with max mana. This does mean that at extremely high maximum mana values it's theoretically possible to have your shield up at all times, but that would take extremely heavy investment in INT and to be near the level cap, at which point you should already have better ways to deal with enemies.

Player attack damage has been reduced, partially to compensate with the higher frequency of Skill usage. Upon getting hit yourself, you have a shorter invulnerability window and are left in very slightly longer hitstun - you can now get comboed, much like you can combo your enemies, so be careful! Combat can be pretty swingy.

Overall, the game is slightly more difficult and more magic/Skill focused, encouraging hit-and-run tactics. I wanted to play into the idea of being hunted, and having to outwit your predators to survive. Or you can always just charge in and use the much more appealing Resurrection! It's up to you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kostrr2

FuckgirlExtreme

Mar 31, 2020
...Overall, the game is slightly more difficult and more magic/Skill focused, encouraging hit-and-run tactics. I wanted to play into the idea of being hunted, and having to outwit your predators to survive. Or you can always just charge in and use the much more appealing Resurrection! It's up to you!
This next version is building on the previous, and based on Kmod_VerPregnancy1ControllerKingJulien.

Along with some more experimental alterations, essentially all changes from the other mod are found here - although they all have notable interactions with the Pregnancy mechanic. Resurrection, for one, is a lot more dangerous here, as being caught with a low Contraceptive value can end your game. To slightly compensate for that, you can now Resurrect while pregnant, although I'd suggest not bothering if your game-over timer is near-zero (I also increased the timer length for now, so it's a bit less stressful to deal with.)

And as a slight kicker, you regen 10% max health whenever you get inseminated by a non-boss enemy (basically, anything that could get you pregnant), which might make it sliiightly more appealing to allow "risky sex".

Mana regeneration scaling is slightly more involved - you have slightly lowered mana regen overall, but you scale more strongly with max mana, so if you put a decent chunk of your level-ups into INT you might find yourself with far higher mana regen than you could in vanilla.

Likewise, your base weapon attack damage is cut to just 25% of what it would be in vanilla - although you now scale much more strongly with STR, making it a useful stat, even lategame! Moreover, your damage dramatically increases at high Arousal and low Contraceptive - at 100% Arousal and 0% Contraceptive, you'll have up to a 175% damage modifier compared to vanilla (which is 7x your base weapon damage in this mod), plus the extra from STR if you invested in it! So, if you're willing to risk it, you can absolutely blow through enemies if you so choose. For now, health potions slightly reduce your Contraceptive value so you can try the new multipliers out, but that will be removed in the future.

(I plan on organizing any future modifications on this post, so they're easier to find and I don't spam up the thread!)

(Future plans - Higher level cap, more in-depth scaling, allow CParts to convert into potions when at full Contraceptive value? , additional mechanics for being unclothed (that befit a "riskier" playstyle - higher damage and movespeed? Maybe the Blood Skull provides Mana when clothed and Health when not?), more tactical combat, scarier enemies, deeper impregnation mechanics and interactions? (create costs and benefits of being a "breeder"?), optional records/counter for sex acts, stamina mechanics?? (but in a way that preserves sequence-breaking techniques.) additional dialogue?)

Last edited:

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
So an idea but im not sure how much you can change with this game, the damage you deal from the Horny EVE mod, could that be increased with say skill points? X value is 10 then it deals 10% more damage?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
(Future plans - Higher level cap, more in-depth scaling, allow CParts to convert into potions when at full Contraceptive value? , additional mechanics for being unclothed (that befit a "riskier" playstyle - higher damage and movespeed? Maybe the Blood Skull provides Mana when clothed and Health when not?), more tactical combat, scarier enemies, deeper impregnation mechanics and interactions? (create costs and benefits of being a "breeder"?), optional records/counter for sex acts, stamina mechanics?? (but in a way that preserves sequence-breaking techniques.) additional dialogue?)
Here are some of my proposal / idea, they come from my lack of skill in programming
  • Varying piston / sex scene speed base on monster's HP: The idea of passing a gene before perish, and doing in either easy mode only, hard mode only, or both. I think each sex scene has fixed duration, which can make higher piston speed = higher number of pumping = KMod's variables change more.
  • Find a way detect the state change for all of the sex scene: In the gallery, you will find that most of the sex scene has different number of "state" where each state will have some slight different animation. If you detect the trigger that cause the animation state to change, you can build a foundation for a better 1st person perspective dialog, 2nd person perspective. dialog, 3rd person perspective dialog, or descriptive one.
  • Make the in-game menu baby doll blushes where the opacity of blush is based on arousal value; I actually know how to do this but I'm too lazy to implement it.
  • Make the abortion version of KMod: I once has an idea where; in the pregnancy game over version, instead of force game over, player can choose to resurrect but with cost of additional debuff (I imagine a fetus is draining her strength). I tried it before with a cycle of MP drain (come with a moan) but I have no clue how to balance it.

Last edited:

FuckgirlExtreme

Mar 31, 2020
Here are some of my proposal / idea, they come from my lack of skill in programming...
About a possible "abortion" version of KMod - I'd like to avoid anything that permanently negatively "marks" the save file, if possible, so any changes that are made to the file should be somehow reversible. I *was* toying around with the idea of develing a player when the timer runs out (prioritizing lowering Int/Mana - your "rational" mind is being broken down), and I think I might experiment with that in the future. And that's a nice note on finding a way to detect the state of an H-scene - that's something I was thinking about myself! As for the blushing in-menu babydoll, that's a cute and clever idea that I really like! Currently most of my programming-brain is focused towards other projects so I might not look into it myself all that soon, but that's definitely a feature I'd be really interested in.

Anyway, today's iteration has some arguably extreme changes that may be reversed or toned down in the future.

Xenos are now much more dangerous, but they provide potions more consistently when you're unclothed and either aroused or have a low contraceptive level. They're faster, harder to stunlock, and their attacks can no longer be interrupted so easily. Moreover, they now have a slight heal-over-time effect, making it impossible to cheese them through safespot-based attrition. These changes are meant to make them a *lot* scarier - until you're decently kitted out, they're best avoided if at all possible. I wanted to bring in some of the fear that SA-X used to inspire. I also intend on giving them a way to break shields - maybe their lunge?

In addition, escaping or completing an Hscene while being highly aroused, especially with a low contraceptive level, grants you decent amounts of CParts you can use to regenerate your contraceptive level. Health Potions no longer decrease contraceptive level (that feature was only there for testing) and now instead raise your arousal level if you're unclothed outside of a boss room. This should let you rapidly boost your attack damage when you need it most - but only when you're at least slightly at risk for impregnation.

Resurrecting now gives you the KMod debuff and also removes all your A-C Parts. It also leaves you in a state where the next Hscene will be practically inescapable. On the flip side, allowing yourself to be inseminated heals you for a decent chunk now, so it's a pretty nice way to stay at full health.

These changes are all meant to further incentivize high-risk high-reward style gameplay.

I also plan on altering high-jump slightly - it should be a mobility and exploration tool, rather than a way to easily cheese encounters. Figuring out a way to do that without messing with its ability to let you navigate (or making fights where it's required, like the Mother Brain bossfight) might be tricky, though. I also intend to slightly rebalance the Poison Wave ability - at the moment, it is *so* so strong. Maybe make it veryyy slightly poison the player as well? Giving monsters a tiny bit of extra speed across the board might be good, too. Backdash is a pretty interesting but underutilized ability, so giving players a *reason* to use it might be nice.

(The next iteration is about ready to go - altered speed for most basic enemies that have Hscenes, and increased their patrol range - they should now come at you en masse, and their altered speed coupled with their patrol range should allow them to coordinate their attacks to a certain extent. They all still have trouble with verticality, though...)

Last edited:
Reactions: lmoaf27

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Xenos are now much more dangerous, but they provide potions more consistently when you're unclothed and either aroused or have a low contraceptive level. They're faster, harder to stunlock, and their attacks can no longer be interrupted so easily. Moreover, they now have a slight heal-over-time effect, making it impossible to cheese them through safespot-based attrition. These changes are meant to make them a *lot* scarier - until you're decently kitted out, they're best avoided if at all possible. I wanted to bring in some of the fear that SA-X used to inspire. I also intend on giving them a way to break shields - maybe their lunge?
Please do not turn a pron game into a soul-like game

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes