• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
kwanlier, i have a problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any way changing the topic.
Regarding Grim, the comments on his website (and various theories) say that he died of covid, I obviously can't find any sources or information to prove this, but if anyone can explain how this myth (or truth) started and the true information about Grim's whereabouts, I'd be delighted. (I know it has a tendency to disappear but all this misinformation is making me a bit worried).
I fill all of this is just a rumor but i like to know the truth.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
kwanlier, i have a problem...

Any way changing the topic.
Regarding Grim, the comments on his website (and various theories) say that he died of covid, I obviously can't find any sources or information to prove this, but if anyone can explain how this myth (or truth) started and the true information about Grim's whereabouts, I'd be delighted. (I know it has a tendency to disappear but all this misinformation is making me a bit worried).
I fill all of this is just a rumor but i like to know the truth.
I dont wanna make things worse by agitating anyone but Grim has never taken a break this long before. A few years more than his previous max break dosent make much difference but its still quite concerning. Especially considering what you just said. Please try contacting those people commenting on his website, im sure they will care enough to respond

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I dont wanna make things worse by agitating anyone but Grim has never taken a break this long before. A few years more than his previous max break dosent make much difference but its still quite concerning. Especially considering what you just said. Please try contacting those people commenting on his website, im sure they will care enough to respond
I agree with you, this is the longest period that he has disappeared that has ever happened, but I'm not going to ask them on the site.
First: there aren't many people commenting or replying (the 2024 ones had at least 30 messages and of those 30 it wasn't "really good to read").
Second: I'm avoiding talking on the site as much as possible and if you want to know why, well... I'll show you the latest posts that are written there
Third: I almost got into a mess in this comment section so I want to avoid that again.

I'd like someone from f95 itself (which, from what I've seen, you're all very polite and nice) to tell me something more reliable since the people there don't have a source and are clearly trolling.

Reactions: McAztec

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
I agree with you, this is the longest period that he has disappeared that has ever happened, but I'm not going to ask them on the site.
First: there aren't many people commenting or replying (the 2024 ones had at least 30 messages and of those 30 it wasn't "really good to read").
Second: I'm avoiding talking on the site as much as possible and if you want to know why, well... I'll show you the latest posts that are written there
Third: I almost got into a mess in this comment section so I want to avoid that again.

I'd like someone from f95 itself (which, from what I've seen, you're all very polite and nice) to tell me something more reliable since the people there don't have a source and are clearly trolling.
He has already been reported dead by two "close friends". One said in 2023 that he died last year (2022) in a car accident, another said in 2024 that he died 2 years ago (also 2022) by COVID, while Grimhelp is already inactive since 2020 after posting this new project.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-3553417

Reactions: Runningaway
Feb 7, 2022
He has already been reported dead by two "close friends". One said in 2023 that he died last year (2022) in a car accident, another said in 2024 that he died 2 years ago (also 2022) by COVID, while Grimhelp is already inactive since 2020 after posting this new project.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-3553417
you should put alleged before "close friends", even with the quotation marks it doesnt pass enough of a message of how suspicious of trolling they seem, if those two are from the pic above

Feb 7, 2022
i suggested before that if anyone managed to find an email of his it would be possible to send a message
but judging by the situation here i feel like his email address is unknown and at the very least difficult to find

Edit: tried it myself but the only website i found actually related to him was his own wordpress website and i couldnt find any results with ctrl+ F into "email"

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022

this comment from ULMF said he would stay silent until his next game was done or close to being done, gives some spark of hope but i still think that if anyone manages to find some way of contacting somehow its best to reach out

Feb 7, 2022

I found this in his website, i noticed the name reads GrimHelm when his actual name in the site presents as GRIMHELM, every letter capitalized
regardless the rest of the comment doesnt seem too suspicious to me, says he will update further in his DLsite page (the comment above was from 2021)

((taking into account what i saw from the comment below this one, this account seems to be fake since it lacks the maid profile picture, regardless i checked his DLsite and i could only find his three games and nothing else regarding his wellbeing or updates))

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022
one thing to learn: there are many people in his comment section who pose as him and take his name just to troll
like this
taking this into account my old comment loses credibility, since according to this comment

his actual account has a maid profile
to sum it up i kinda found nothing but common sense, my bad you guys

Last edited:

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Since you mentioned DLSite I have to wonder, isn't there some way to contact him through it?

I can't seem to find an email or any contact info on his profile, but then I'm not logged in. I wouldn't suppose he checks the site anyways even if there is messaging, at least until his next project is out, if there is one, but maybe there is some way to contact him. They must have his contact info since they're selling his games, right? Does anyone have a burner email and wants to try?

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
Do all monsters have two H-animations or maybe more? Because many I met only display one, like the huge red guy or the female Alien, meanwhile only the Spitter is mentioned as being a bug that is now fixed. Then I also noticed that the quadriple tentacles growing out of the ground around the alien eggs sometimes have like 4 different animations (or maybe it's just two different sets of tentacles that look exactly the same).

Feb 7, 2022
Since you mentioned DLSite I have to wonder, isn't there some way to contact him through it?

I can't seem to find an email or any contact info on his profile, but then I'm not logged in. I wouldn't suppose he checks the site anyways even if there is messaging, at least until his next project is out, if there is one, but maybe there is some way to contact him. They must have his contact info since they're selling his games, right? Does anyone have a burner email and wants to try?
I am thinking that contacting DLSite customer service or something to try and reach him through there might work, they must possess his contact info

Reactions: McAztec
Feb 7, 2022
Do all monsters have two H-animations or maybe more? Because many I met only display one, like the huge red guy or the female Alien, meanwhile only the Spitter is mentioned as being a bug that is now fixed. Then I also noticed that the quadriple tentacles growing out of the ground around the alien eggs sometimes have like 4 different animations (or maybe it's just two different sets of tentacles that look exactly the same).
Some do some dont, you can press F1 on the gallery to see all the Hscenes and determine which enemies have two scenes and which do not

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes