4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
The people saying it was abandoned have just never witnessed Grimhelm's development process. He takes huge breaks sometimes.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
How much newly added content is in this version? I can't really try it out myself right now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I've said it before in other threads, but version numbering doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just see for yourself how much has changed since 0.12 to 0.13. Practically the whole map is different.

You can use a DS4 controller on Windows 10 pretty easily. Just have it emulate an Xbox controller, and you shouldn't have any issues.

Ahhh ok. I'll give that a try.

Not work the button for DASH.I don't know what to do?
I thought the same thing at first, but they are powerups you get later. Use the map frequently so you know where to go.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Is this the kind of game where you only get scenes when you lose/get damaged ?
You just need to get hit a couple times for enemies to rip off your clothes, then, when you face your enemies while being naked they will walk to you without attacking and will trigger a scene (Without depleting your health/taking damage)

Little edit: You can get some other CG's by getting a game over, aka Dying

Reactions: iamslime

andrew08642

Jan 19, 2019
getting a "savedata.dat load error" anytime i start the game, I've deleted it and redownloaded it, computers not the issue. Anyone know anyway to fix this?

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me bro, I have to die to get the scene. :(
You just need to get hit a couple times for enemies to rip off your clothes, then, when you face your enemies while being naked they will walk to you without attacking and will trigger a scene (Without depleting your health/taking damage)

Little edit: You can get some other CG's by getting a game over, aka Dying

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes