4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I swear to god, people need to start reading the thread or at least searching before they ask this. No the game is not abandoned, Grimhelm has always made slow quiet progress with extremely sporadic progress notes and releases
apparently the ppl is too lazy to read 1 fricking page to know if it's abandoned or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Murthamis

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
it's sad to know how many people stop supporting grimhelm just because it takes a while to upload something in their PATRON account or on their official website

and responding with help to those lazy people:

Grimhhelm has not left the game.
"A while" It's been an year. The least he could do is give his Patrons an hint "yeah im still working dw" would be enough. Instead the guy is more subtle than politicians.

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
"A while" It's been an year. The least he could do is give his Patrons an hint "yeah im still working dw" would be enough. Instead the guy is more subtle than politicians.
It's been a year since the last version of the game, but he had been posting new art on his patreon up until december

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Nobody is forcing you to wait for an update. If you don't want to wait then just stop posting in the thread and forget about the game.

Reactions: bloodmane

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Um no. He's more open than politicians. I'm pretty sure he stopped accepting payment because he felt he wasn't doing a good enough job. Either still or for a while.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
seriously, why is there a need to bump this thread with these kind of comment? this doesnt help with anything

1. the guy still post from time to time
2. if you think he is just milking the patrons then its the patrons fault for still paying
3. the FANS themselves urged him to make a patreon
4. the guy isnt a fucking slave to work on it 24/7
5. the guy has a life in real world too, what if something came up?
6. i would choose this over someone like eromancer who updates monthly but there is no actual content being made and just goes on about "LoOk At MaH fLuIdSsSsSs".

tbh if my fanbase (the on you see on his wordpress) i'd probably just show up too when i made a significant progress as i dont want to deal with man-children whining how much time i take on making their fap material.

seriously guys, stop bumping this thread without any real discussion and patiently wait like everyone else.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't know it has already been a year since December 12, 2019.

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
I hope Grimhelm give something new, impregnant? Maybe belly, like AVP:Requirem ? Amazing, tell grimhelm about this :LOL::LOL:

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone have something new, maybe update info, new animation, or anything..
the game still lives (according to people), but about the updates I don't know much, the last update of Grimhelm about the game on your patreon is from December last year (2019 in this case, on the 11th and 12th) I don't know if he has something besides patreon and his website to give the news (like a discord or other social network), remember that he is working alone in the game and he also has a job. (that's all I know so far) ;)

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
the game still lives (according to people), but about the updates I don't know much, the last update of Grimhelm about the game on your patreon is from December last year (2019 in this case, on the 11th and 12th) I don't know if he has something besides patreon and his website to give the news (like a discord or other social network), remember that he is working alone in the game and he also has a job. (that's all I know so far) ;)
Ya i know about December update, grimhelm will update, maybe march or may this year, but not sure

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes