4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Nice to see Grim still posting updates in some form. Hopefully we'll get a new build soon-ish. Come to think of it, is from almost two years ago now. Not that I'm complaining. I know he'll get it done eventually. And I don't mind the wait.

Reactions: Reclaimzy

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
BRUUUUH

Nice to see Grim still posting updates in some form. Hopefully we'll get a new build soon-ish. Come to think of it, is from almost two years ago now. Not that I'm complaining. I know he'll get it done eventually. And I don't mind the wait.
maaan i hope he didnt scrap the futa ones!

Edit: The game over scenes are high quality animations yet again btw

Last edited:

subarashine

Mar 11, 2018
SO any clues on how to get the other cards? ive explored the damn station over 7 times already and no sign of the other cards besides the blue one

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
First time I gain access to Grimhelm's games I play the previous completed 2 games of him. At that time I didn't know that it took so long for him to complete a game, and then came Alien quest EvE people start to tell story about how Grimhelm has always finish his games despite how long it take, so there you have it new update and "he's not dead" LoL

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Grimhelm making playable versions would just slow down development, as a vertical slice would need to be prepared and bugtested for each release. The game will be done when it's done and it's not like I'm paying for anything so whatever. Looks pretty good though, I hope he adds a pregnancy mechanic.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes