4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Anyway, there's no believable excuse a selfish bitch like her can pull out of her ass to justify what she did to the MC in the past and at the end of this first update, so there better be some sweet revenge planned for her ass, cuz I sure as fuck won't bother listening to her lies and would rather completely ignore her than having to be forced to forgive her for reasons... won't say no to hate-fucking her senseless as compensation for the shit she stole from the MC tho.:whistle:
But it was all just a mistake. She's misunderstood and was trying to protect the MC from something sinister/mysterious. /s

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
She's misunderstood and was trying to protect the MC from something sinister/mysterious. /s
She was trying to 'protect' the MC (from what or who ?? :WaitWhat:) by stealing all of his expensive shit and leaving him the next morning right after having sex the previous night ??:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO: Oh, this should be a good one to hear lmao, but no, she only did that to 'protect' herself and her selfish interests, man. It's hilariously obvious this is the case. She even told the MC she was in pretty tight spot, financially speaking, so there's her only actual excuse for robbing the MC.

I'm curious to hear her latest excuse for what happened in this cliffhanger too. Wouldn't be shocked if she claimed the MC tried to rape, or seduce her, or something like that to get him thrown out of his friend's house and make them fall out. This excuse is pretty popular among bitches who only get pumped and dumped by football (soccer) stars, so why wouldn't she use it too to her advantage ??:WeSmart:

It remains to be seen whether this cliffhanger will turn into drama and/or some ass kicking in the next update, but we can all agree that, so far, she's a real shitty character that deserves no sympathy for what she did and how she treated the MC. If she really is an LI, the dev better come up with a real good redemption arc for her, cuz I don't know how or IF there's anyone who'd waste their time with a lying, manipulative and backstabbing cunt like her for anything more than a quick pump and dump she's most probably used to.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls. The face of Casey needs to be changed.

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
That cliffhanger makes me think the story will focus on forced drama (because there isn't even an option on how to treat Casey, which is weird considering we have the option to yell at and make a girl who bumped into the MC on the street cry). It's disappointing considering it doesn't look bad visually.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Gave it a try, was okish until the whole Casey thing, theres just so much bullshit I am willing to deal with and that was just too much, so I'll pass before we are forced to listen to her retarded sob story and how mc was "being an asshole" for being mad at getting lied to and robbed. fuck that. I wouldnt even sit down to talk with her until she at least pays back the money she took wtf, are you having conversations with your robber dumbass.
And unlike all the other LIs, you cant tell her to go fuck herself and avoid her, so we will have to put up with her and her shit until the dev deems we had enough torture and finally gives us a choice to not interact with her anymore.
I see this trend in some devs that intentionally include an extremely unlikeable LI just to "redeem" her and it mostly never works out, I am just sick of it.
Good luck with the game anyway, just not for me I guess.
Yea, I see Casey as good as dead…
I don't think no attempt of redemption would even save her…
For me? She is already on my shit list, and staying. And for some other people, theirs too..
So dev pretty much killed her if she is a LI.

And the fact it was unavoidable for plot purposes is even worse.

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Overall I like it, most of the LIs are good looking. Lary seems like a bro. Couple of points of note tho:

The bar thing was a bit silly. No way anyone would sit down with her without her doing something to go way out of her way to make it up to them. And she has the nerve to call the MC the asshole.

The manbun has to go. The MC is a decent enough looking dude, but man that is off-putting.

Wasn't the MC going to be staying with Lary after the bar? How did Casey even end up in his bed? I guess its a lot of flashback/plot device stuff thats going to start off the next chapter. But I hope to god we don't get forced into anymore scenes with her unless we choose it.

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
...dev's giving Casey those "I had no other choice" sad eyes at the club for a moment. All I can say is... at least she wasn't the hot one.

Could use a native English speaker to polish up the script, but there was only a couple times I said "huh?". Renders were really good, except naked Casey looked kinda like... a dirty alien, or something. Her knees irked me. Bitch needs some lotion.

D3goliath

Jun 9, 2020
idk if its just me, but it seems like the "logic" or characteristics of the MC were thrown out the window on the ending of v 0.1. He is a character who sacrifices himself to help others, who found a man and helped that man through what seemed to be suicidal thoughts and ... does that at the end? Just seemed so out of character that it made the whole story leading up to that seem less value or accurate.

Still a v0.1 so Dev will have their chance at helping to bridge the logic of the MC actions and all that, but I just hope there are no story gaps to that are created just to get the story from point A to point B.

Great graphics, and besides the ending, great story so far! keep it up Dev!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, interesting start, though I am wondering if I should have named the MC Jason or Roman, because his looks, kinda reminds me a bit of Jason Momoa or Roman Reigns, can't decide which. ;) And the code of the Universal Mods kinda spoiled who Grace is going to end up being. Though I won't spoil it here, but let's just say her line about not remembering her does seem very fitting with what is going to be I guess in a later chapter. Anyways, did enjoy this, and I will be looking forward for future chapters. Thank you so very much for this!!!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes