RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Apex_Ninja_UK

Jun 21, 2024
I don't know about saving on android. If someone knows, let them write. As for the error, it was already fixed
how do you cheat is it a patreon thing or in the game files?
Is this game even still being updated I bought it but it still feels unfinished most of the comments are from 2021 yet I'm posting in 2024 can anyone please tell me if I'm doing any thing wrong especially with sonya the waitress keeps saying current quest in the next versions.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Also looking for this answer.
text missing? haven't played for a while now.. and not last 'late update' it takes too looooong to publish new stuff

if i remember that quest to help 'scully' need to recover her clothes stolen by a racoon, need to go to beach junkyard to find something, not enough to cover her anymore, but then when return to her need to give her out to not being catch by people in the park

Apex_Ninja_UK

Jun 21, 2024
What's the current version of the paid version because I am getting a lot of wait for next version or wait for future version just want to make sure I have the to date version plus on pc where can I see the version I have thanks

orensan

May 29, 2017
What's the current version of the paid version because I am getting a lot of wait for next version or wait for future version just want to make sure I have the to date version plus on pc where can I see the version I have thanks
Current one is v19, but a new one should come out sometimes within the next 2-4 months perhaps (???), at least according to their subscribestar page, since we haven't seen Leprikon01 post in a while.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Current one is v19, but a new one should come out sometimes within the next 2-4 months perhaps (???), at least according to their subscribestar page, since we haven't seen Leprikon01 post in a while.
Yes, you're right. There will be a new version soon. But unfortunately, due to a quarrel with the artist, there will be no new content, but there will be new sprites and re-drawn old scenes. You can see them on our pages Patreon and others

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes