RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I finished the books at the house, unlocked the library, and finished my 'college' project, but there doesn't seem to be any way to increase my int, there wasn't any options to at the library, and despite being told I can attend class again, the class doesn't have any interaction points

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I finished the books at the house, unlocked the library, and finished my 'college' project, but there doesn't seem to be any way to increase my int, there wasn't any options to at the library, and despite being told I can attend class again, the class doesn't have any interaction points
each place has a limit to your int, books at home only are up to 5 int, books at library (study alone) up to 10, next step is that nerd girl to tutor you up to 15, and last up to 20 is your teacher who may offer to tutor you after class, but may need to do other quests before to trigger that one.. maybe miss some class?

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Do I actually need to go to class? I've been doing twice every day but my grade is still D+, is it actually affecting anything?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Do I actually need to go to class? I've been doing twice every day but my grade is still D+, is it actually affecting anything?
need to go there at least once a day (or any weekly combination) to keep your grades at same level, are based on int, so until you can't raise it, wont go more than that d+, if grades reach e- is a game over

take note that working on burger makes same amount of money if do one or two shifts, so take that in mind if you plan to slack from some class, and there are events there on both times

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the info, but all of the progression happening in the evening makes this game an absolute slog, I might try and mess with the save file to see if I can set the grade to some arbitrarily high value to prevent a game over if I just ignore class

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You need to go because some things trigger as you walk in certain locations. which is why there is no fast travel in this game. A big drawback of how this game is designed.
Normally I would have dropped a game like this already, but it is charming enough for me to play it despite such an issue.

As for class, you should aim to rush doing miss ramrod's quests.
as doing so frees you from the need to grind class and is also the key to getting better grades.

I also highly recommend you use the RPGM save editor to just give yourself a fuckton of money

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
what are new updates in number 16 did mary quest once pay her daughter nothing happens with mary

i did teacher quest bj and locker stuff nothing else happens

did aunt couch stuff

what i gotta do next

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
the neighbor seems to be glitched out after the anal scene im stuck it wont let me leave or talk to anyone after her daughter comes and makes me give her $1000

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok here are two thing's i wanted to know. 1. the last time i played this there were two path's with the next door neighbor were if you let the plant fuck her you could not fuck the mother and the plant child did something to the duaghter were she did not blackmail you if i rember it was a long time back lol. 2 how to beat that jackass agent when hi can kill you but you suck at killing him.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
also in the quest to help the proffesser get the ingredants if you enter mary's house to get the flowers i keep getting a black screen.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Long time knowing for any game updates from this.

Last thing i remembered was the raccoon being stubborn but docile when getting the D and how the smart sister was close enough to get sex'd, Time to go back if there's been a lot of content going on ;)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
For the longest time I avoided progressing mary's quest because I Did not want to be forced to watch her get tentacle raped.
But it turns out that massive amount of content with other characters is gated past doing that.
Had to do it (at least I got the choice to kill the tentacle or not. I chose kill). it was annoying.
Once I Was through it got lots more content. Including lots of progress with best girl Ti

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
Geeeeeezus Christ, there has been some time since I played this one. Last time I played there was nothing with the plant, nothing with the aunt, a glitch in the park...
As someone else said here, the game has a lot of charm, only reason I kept playing and will start again, as the amount of time since something juicy comes along is indeed a lot. This games has a lot of backtracking and grinding...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o i hope to kick that officer who keep's harassing you and you aunt right in the nut's lol,the other officer the crazy chick i like for some reseon lol.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes