RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right the plant child when born will grow and do something to the daughters brain. but i think you lose the mother as a sex toy hard to say have not played the old version in a long time. i do think the daughter get's add to the test but again hard to say.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
if i rember right the plant child when born will grow and do something to the daughters brain. but i think you lose the mother as a sex toy hard to say have not played the old version in a long time. i do think the daughter get's add to the test but again hard to say.
uhm, as far as i know thats wrong. first he has to skip some days so he will collect a picture of the neighburg with a preggo belly and get a msg from her some time after that the plant died. the first daughter of her than will start to Blackmail you because you still get some sexy time with her. and thats it for this version.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the one i was talking about was a real old version like but when it was like 11 are 12 i think like i said hard to say been a long time

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AliensInTheBackyard-V17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
uhm, as far as i know thats wrong. first he has to skip some days so he will collect a picture of the neighburg with a preggo belly and get a msg from her some time after that the plant died. the first daughter of her than will start to Blackmail you because you still get some sexy time with her. and thats it for this version.
when I go to neighbor plant her having sex mc gos to she gives him something to kill plant

go to plant saids let plant have her or kill it if kill plant get 2 sex scenes with Mary Virginia then butt

go to daughter she black mails you 1k

if pay her then go Mary wont let you click on her

then try leave screen gos black

if try click daughter nothing happens

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
when I go to neighbor plant her having sex mc gos to she gives him something to kill plant

go to plant saids let plant have her or kill it if kill plant get 2 sex scenes with Mary Virginia then butt

go to daughter she black mails you 1k

if pay her then go Mary wont let you click on her

then try leave screen gos black

if try click daughter nothing happens
a few messages before mine there is a fix. its a bug in a map data. replace the files and you won't have a blackscreen anymore

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
Just wanted to report what I'm pretty sure is an oversight... I couldn't go into the forest after triggering that portion of the Underground Mystery quest, so I opened up the game files and found that variable 47 needed to be equal to 1 to trigger the warp (it was set to 2), but then when I got into the ship the map was dependent on the variable having been 2 when I got there to trigger the gates. Easy fix, just wanted to report it.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Just wanted to report what I'm pretty sure is an oversight... I couldn't go into the forest after triggering that portion of the Underground Mystery quest, so I opened up the game files and found that variable 47 needed to be equal to 1 to trigger the warp (it was set to 2), but then when I got into the ship the map was dependent on the variable having been 2 when I got there to trigger the gates. Easy fix, just wanted to report it.
You have some strange problem with variables. If you look into the common event 12, you will see that if the variable 280 is greater than or equal to 12, then the professor's call should have started, and the variable 47 should have increased to 1. Why this does not always work, I do not know.

GaryGrim

Sep 16, 2017
You have some strange problem with variables. If you look into the common event 12, you will see that if the variable 280 is greater than or equal to 12, then the professor's call should have started, and the variable 47 should have increased to 1. Why this does not always work, I do not know.
Having the same issue, what did you do to fix it? Like which file and what line of code am I looking for?

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i was further in the game last version but my saves are now early in the game now can some one explane how this happened.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes