RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
On the main map between your house and neighbors theres a text that says to the forest, click that to zone into the location.
Okay, I know I'm not blind this time. I know the zone, and went there for the wolf, but when I try and fight timbo it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Okay, I know I'm not blind this time. I know the zone, and went there for the wolf, but when I try and fight timbo it doesn't do anything when I click on it.
This is a bug in this version of the game. Update available on official sites.

Death Knight 0

Jun 16, 2023
Why are there 800 switches abd 400 variables with half of them empty string?
I used python to translate the System.json with them to make cheating easier.
First decreasing the day of week by one then sleeping. It repeats the day, then switch evening and night when necessary.

Last edited:

Cigma

Nov 5, 2023
Hello! Great game.
But how do you complete the college thieves mission? I could figure nothing at all, and in the end I passed it only thanks to the bug of entering Milena's door (for many times... until mc found the male cop looking from outside)

Ah, and suddenly after the start of the quest, a character with black face (maybe Vixie?) appeared in the college courtyard for a week... and couldn't be interacted with.

Is there some bug?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hello! Great game.
But how do you complete the college thieves mission? I could figure nothing at all, and in the end I passed it only thanks to the bug of entering Milena's door (for many times... until mc found the male cop looking from outside)

Ah, and suddenly after the start of the quest, a character with black face (maybe Vixie?) appeared in the college courtyard for a week... and couldn't be interacted with.

Is there some bug?
if you had immediately written and asked what to do and not used mistakes, I would have helped you. But now I don't know. give me your save file.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
was talking about the quest itself, eg, what were you supposed to do once you get the quest.
So that's the problem that it's not clear what his task is and how he got to it. And to find a thief, you had to go straight to college and a scene with Vixie and a bandit was supposed to start at the entrance

Reactions: cpantoja0311

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Leprikon01 had the same issue as deadmemories, but i got around it.

deadmemories still needs help thou
Don't you think you're a little arrogant? Version 17 has not been officially released to the public. A corrected version has been on our patreon for a long time. I helped 1 time because a person helped me find a mistake. But does this mean that I have to help everyone? Either wait for the official release or welcome to patreon.

bastone29

Jul 31, 2022
I don't know what's happening, still appear "!" at night without npc, ty and doc are in the bunker and everyone "sleeping", please help, thank you 1704926219519.png

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes