RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
what are new updates please

I did aunt on couch

I did flower lady

I did the school principle

am I missing anything else usually when finish go school saids game over see you next up date but nothing happens

I click each person in game nothing happens

what am I missing please

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Well I done messed up. So I was doing the quest where you figure out the weakness of the raccoon and accidentally skipped some dialogue and I have no idea where to get the whistle. That is if the dialogue tells you and I didn't just reload a save before that sooooo and I don't want to go through so much of the game for that. I've checked every location but clearly I am probably just doing it at the wrong time. Help please.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Well I done messed up. So I was doing the quest where you figure out the weakness of the raccoon and accidentally skipped some dialogue and I have no idea where to get the whistle. That is if the dialogue tells you and I didn't just reload a save before that sooooo and I don't want to go through so much of the game for that. I've checked every location but clearly I am probably just doing it at the wrong time. Help please.
Ok never mind it was technically where I thought I needed to get it, thanks walking dog quests

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I got some questions

1 why is it mc can have sex with mom in shower but not other 2 sisters been sleeping with will it be in next version

2 why is it mc can sleep in moms bed but not sisters will it be in next version

3 why does family go beach when got there own pool when will we get some pool action

4 when will mc sleep or mess with 2 twin cousins or cop lady not the aunt other 1

5 will mc get action will alien girl 1 in sewer or pig girl

6 what happen to Mr Barrell guy in park niece will she be in up dates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ObsidianShard

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i found a way around the black screen when you go to mary's house go in the morning to buy the flowers that's if you get the black screen. because after her duaghter black mailed me the quest glitched and turned mary's house in to a problem.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
I have the same problem, i just have sex with Marry for the second time and i was blackmailed by her doughter.
The quest info is wait till nex update. If i try to get out of the house then i have info talk to Marry. If i return to the hause groud flore it will be black screen. Save att.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got past the vlack screen by buying thr flower's in the morning but if you go back to her house you will get the black screen if you go in the back yard were marry is. i don't know if it will get fixed but i hope so. if i have to start over that will be a pain in the ass.

sesfgh

Sep 11, 2023
Hello i need to bring document judith in office hall but the door in office is closed. I can't past time, all are blocked by this mission. Help please

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Hello i need to bring document judith in office hall but the door in office is closed. I can't past time, all are blocked by this mission. Help please
Do you get the right doors?
The info is third doors from the RIGHT. Usually people count from the left side.

RedGrimGrin

Jun 15, 2022
Trying to get this to work.

And I think I may have bugged it, you see I completed the project event to get back into college however I can't actually go to class, I also have 0 idea where to go to increase my intelligence...gonna keep playing even tho my file me bugged(or my broke ass could be playing the demo and I just didn't notice that)

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Trying to get this to work.

And I think I may have bugged it, you see I completed the project event to get back into college however I can't actually go to class, I also have 0 idea where to go to increase my intelligence...gonna keep playing even tho my file me bugged(or my broke ass could be playing the demo and I just didn't notice that)
Try to read some books (in the game ofc) search the places that usually book are keept.

davidf39

May 11, 2022
in the strange flora 2 mission I decided not to stop the plant, now the character is pregnant, what do I do to advance the mission and what is the advantage of following this path in the mission?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes