RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
The sister caught me working now I don't know what to do to progress with her. I'm at the point where I need the other 2 films. I've also put the hidden camera at the neighbors house.

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
how can i interact with sisters? they stay in their rooms all day, and i can only enter when they are showering

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
how can i interact with sisters? they stay in their rooms all day, and i can only enter when they are showering
There will be events where you can interact with Milly, which I believe are based off of your progress with Judith. It's a fairly long time before you can freely interact with Milly (i.e. the photo studio has to be fully setup).

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone got the same bug?? All text giving me this, need some help to fix.
You did not unpack the localization files. In the www folder, the \locales\en folder with the files inside should be. If not, check the archiver.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
You did not unpack the localization files. In the www folder, the \locales\en folder with the files inside should be. If not, check the archiver.
I tried moving around the files in www>locales>en folder but none gives me result. Where to unpack it??

SanAndres322

Nov 24, 2018
For some reason I can`t see my side quests, so basically I don`t know what my side quests are and what should I do.
Is that a bug? (maybe yes?)

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Finished the current content available. Had to replay almost half of it because one of the quests bugged out when I bought the camera before it was requested for the studio photos. I was stuck in a loop where no new quest popped up even after getting the plant from the neighbour.

This game needs some serious patching as it is prone to bugging out. And an English proof-reader. I feel like I've learnt Russian from that translation alone. And the grind-fest, even with the promotion getting money was well annoying. But for whatever reason I like it. Kinda of reminds me of Robozou for whatever reason, maybe it has something to do with the stats on the characters, especially how tight they are lol

Is there any content planed with the younger sister? And the other characters we've met so far? Neighbour is quite alright.

Also, are the saves persistent between versions? Because if I have to re-grind all of that again for the next version of a bit of content then count me out.

Last edited:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
In version 0.3 this bug is fixed. In the meantime, do not buy in the store, and go out in the evening to the backyard, where Ti will give you an alien PC.
Oh dear. so basically start again from scratch......I think I'll wait for version 3 to come out then. Its an interesting game but I'm not really in the mood to grind through from the start because i didn't know of a fault when I started.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Oh dear. so basically start again from scratch......I think I'll wait for version 3 to come out then. Its an interesting game but I'm not really in the mood to grind through from the start because i didn't know of a fault when I started.
Alas, this is a development, not everything can be foreseen at once.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes