RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
So I tried altering the variable talked about above, 47, and got into the ship, but the switched inside don't work. I don't have the programs (nor do I wish to shell out 30 bucks for MV), so what ways can I look up the variables I want to find. I can read the Json files but without context I don't really know if I am looking at the right ones.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
So I tried altering the variable talked about above, 47, and got into the ship, but the switched inside don't work. I don't have the programs (nor do I wish to shell out 30 bucks for MV), so what ways can I look up the variables I want to find. I can read the Json files but without context I don't really know if I am looking at the right ones.
Give me your save, I'll fix it. But now I wonder if the problem is only with this event or with others too?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Sure, Here it is. Had to make it a rar cause f95 won't accept .rpgsave files as is.
Thank you! There is indeed a bug on the city map. Since you are playing an unofficial version of the game, I have no right to add a fix to free access, but you helped me find a bug, so I fixed you a save.

orensan

May 29, 2017
So I tried altering the variable talked about above, 47, and got into the ship, but the switched inside don't work. I don't have the programs (nor do I wish to shell out 30 bucks for MV), so what ways can I look up the variables I want to find. I can read the JSON files, but without context I don't really know if I am looking at the right ones.
you don't need a $30 thing to edit the files, I normally use which not only translates but offers a few more features, such as noclip, godmode etc

Punkgeek

Feb 5, 2019
My issues are loading errors such as failed to load: img/Animplayer/mom_cg_night
I keep getting those want getting them with the v16

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I seem to be stuck, can't progress teacher and girlfriend, also Ti's quest not progressing as well, done everything else

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
I seem to be stuck, can't progress teacher and girlfriend, also Ti's quest not progressing as well, done everything else
It's probably too late for an answer, but I'll answer anyway. You just have to wait until Saturday and everything will continue.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
In Revenge I go into the bathroom to find the girls things. I open every stall, I interact with the NPC inside the bathroom, and nothing I do marks the bathroom as checked in the quest board so I can't finish the quest. I even shut down the game and reloaded from save slot 1, but nothing is fixing the bug.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm stupid. Or blind. I had to go to the old walkthrough and find out the glasses where in the toilet, and it still took me three attempts to see the marker. Now if you will excuse me I need to look up that old myth about masterbation and blindness.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddog

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
In Revenge I go into the bathroom to find the girls things. I open every stall, I interact with the NPC inside the bathroom, and nothing I do marks the bathroom as checked in the quest board so I can't finish the quest. I even shut down the game and reloaded from save slot 1, but nothing is fixing the bug.

glasses in bathroom toilet hard see think 3rd stall not sure 1 behind plant think book

check halls for little blinking dots panties are on roof make sure got alot health kits from nurse because on roof gotta fight bully girl shes hard

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes