Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I honestly have no idea, it was never really mentioned in the book. My guess is she would have used them for evil purposes just like her sister.
The slippers were the embodiment of the witches power. Similar to a Bhuddist's Sarira. taking the slippers would have given the with her sister's power

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Alisa Quest [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (450 MB/ 163 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rh12 and Hazachiel

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Be warned!
UPLOADHAVEN is the only link that works, at least for uncompressed version.
And the recovered executable (File-Alisa-Quest-DLC-18.rar_303366.exe) installs a bunch of crap, even if you deny their installations. And above all, it doesn't install the game.

Reactions: Eradawn

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: Virgin free-roam (Lead to Ending D: True END)
Slot 2: Broken/Naked free-roam (Lead to Ending A: Normal END and Ending B: Debauchery END)
Slot 3-6: Ending Collection

Reactions: LightshowJones

Morisan

Jul 12, 2022
I've checked to see if anyone mentioned this: This is actually one of the older games from this developer. The first one, if what I believe is the case. I'll end up trying this out later to ensure that I have played all of their things because I did enjoy their third game. They have a which shows this game as the first... in case you want to support them that way.
Here is a link to their other games on here too. I've actually been aware of this game before it was even released on Steam, BTW.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes