ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Why isn't a rape tag for this game? So much of it is going on and yet there isn't a tag for it, the same goes for blackmail. Really disappointing when people can't put the proper tags for a game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why isn't a rape tag for this game? So much of it is going on and yet there isn't a tag for it, the same goes for blackmail. Really disappointing when people can't put the proper tags for a game.
Imagine what it’s going to look like when they implement the new tag system . . .

(Psych, they never will.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I can't see it in the game, that's why I said deleted scene lol. I was asking if there is any other way like if someone recorded that part or any other walkthrough video with that scene or shit.
nope, you can use unren to extract images etc and find it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know I can't see it in the game, that's why I said deleted scene lol. I was asking if there is any other way like if someone recorded that part or any other walkthrough video with that scene or shit.
It's from the original build of the game. If you're on the dev's Discord server and Patreon, he posted a copy of it a couple of months ago. It might still be live.

Reactions: deadh30775n
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes