4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
NoToRious_Guy
Thank you for taking the suggestions into the game v0.1 :) :) :) :)
The armpit hair is really erotic (hopefully there will be pubic hair too).
The H events near the boyfriend are pure joy.
Presenting the boyfriend and girlfriend thoughts separately is perfect.
The changes in the clothes caused by events are so sexy.
The H events preserving the innocence of the girlfriend are delicious.
The slow corruption, the small H increments, the small facial gestures, the visual erotic details, magnificent.
The jealousy and suspicion of the boyfriend are pure NTR excitement.

Thank you x 1000
This comment made me download the game.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
I am probably one of the few ntr fans who loves to play as the male MC who gets NTRd.
But this game looks interesting, I would give it a try.

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
when does an update come out?
Do you have any discord to follow any news?
I'm basically posting on Patreon (almost) every single week. I mean, it's the least I can do for them, considering they're helping the project. :oops: But yeah, update is coming! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silly Monk

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I really like this game, I'm not sure why, but, Alizia is a real cutie and I love cuties. In the forest she gets to pee and the option to scat is up to Patreon voters? I can't do that, so, I'm voting here, let it count please. I vote you include scat and make it optional. You said something was wrong with the bar/inn and it will be fixed in the next update, can't wait. If I'm not mistaken, the overall artwork is getting better. I loved that the Mayor taught her about hand jobs, but, she only got to do it once, same with the food photo shoot. I hope she starts to work in the bar and starts wearing more revealing outfits as she gets sluttier and even starts whoring herself to guests in the bar. Henry and Alizia eventually get married and Henry discovers that he loves to watch his wife fucked by other men and even lets her go out with other men to get fucked without him. He becomes her cleaner and toilet when she comes home after having fun and making money.

• Wow
Reactions: NoToRious_Guy

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. Add a quest log
  2. Sleep animation should be much faster
  3. Highlight important items and places that are interactive
  4. Add thumbnail images to save files.
  5. Mollus' head looks weird
  6. Add a gallery with unlocked scenes
  7. After sleeping let the player pee at the house.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
This game features Alizia as the protagonist, a very curious girl who came from a small village, where her customs are very backward and teachings are very scarce (it also applies to sex, of course) so she and her newest "romantic boyfriend" Henry will discover a lot of new things and make a lot of friends!
There are very lot "very" in this very long very sentence -.-

Reactions: NoToRious_Guy

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
There are very lot "very" in this very long very sentence -.-
Bro must keep things at the "very" top! :KEK:
this game need animations or gifs (
And I need some help to pay for it :cry::cry::cry: (One day we'll get there... I HOPE!)
I really like this game, I'm not sure why, but, Alizia is a real cutie and I love cuties. In the forest she gets to pee and the option to scat is up to Patreon voters? I can't do that, so, I'm voting here, let it count please. I vote you include scat and make it optional. You said something was wrong with the bar/inn and it will be fixed in the next update, can't wait. If I'm not mistaken, the overall artwork is getting better. I loved that the Mayor taught her about hand jobs, but, she only got to do it once, same with the food photo shoot. I hope she starts to work in the bar and starts wearing more revealing outfits as she gets sluttier and even starts whoring herself to guests in the bar. Henry and Alizia eventually get married and Henry discovers that he loves to watch his wife fucked by other men and even lets her go out with other men to get fucked without him. He becomes her cleaner and toilet when she comes home after having fun and making money.
You just gave me the whole plot for free!? :KEK: But about scat, that's a polemic one; I'm itching to conduct some tests (as optional just like hairy, ofc) and get the pulse of Patrons (and f95 community too, of course) to see what they think about it and how frequently they'd like to encounter such content. I'm not thaaaaat scaty fan but hey, why not? The more fetish the merrier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Bro must keep things at the "very" top! :KEK:

And I need some help to pay for it :cry::cry::cry: (One day we'll get there... I HOPE!)

You just gave me the whole plot for free!? :KEK: But about scat, that's a polemic one; I'm itching to conduct some tests (as optional just like hairy, ofc) and get the pulse of Patrons (and f95 community too, of course) to see what they think about it and how frequently they'd like to encounter such content. I'm not thaaaaat scaty fan but hey, why not? The more fetish the merrier.
On a personal note, I am not into scat per se, but, I find it interesting on a curious basis, and I like seeing how devs would use it in their game. So for the weak, go for it as long as you make it optional, as you said the more fetishes the merrier, right? I seem to pull away from fetishes that are outside the realm of reality, i.e., slime, tentacles, monstrous, humongous boobs, furry, etc. I won't ever knock a dev for using whatever fetishes he/she chooses. Games that don't appeal to me, I just don't play. I take my marbles and just move to a different sandbox, quietly. I believe that a dev should deliver a game as he wants to do it, taking into consideration, respectful suggestions from the players.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote