4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hi NoToRious_Guy
Version 0.2.2 is a great experience.
I started a new game from the beginning to enjoy all the story and images again.
I really like the drawings and the new scenes with Rebecca including the animation. Animations increase significantly the eroticism of any H scene. Please tell the artist that his/her work is very appreciated and liked, if the artist can add animations to other scenes that would be a big win.
Some comments:
1) Can you consider to implement some way to hide the text box (for example by pressing the H key)? so the player can enjoy the images.
2) When Alizia meets the boy who teaches her the town's greeting, even if you are playing with Alizia alone, the dialogues include Henry's participation. This also happens the first time you meet Anathan. Maybe for these two events should be mandatory to include Henry.
3) The drawings for Alizia sleeping are great (specially in hairy mode). Maybe it can be possible to keep each image until the player press a key, in that way the player can choose the duration.
4) The story and scenes of Alizia working in the mining camp are very sexy. Suggestion: To make it slowly progressive, step by step, each time more corrupted.
5) The story and scenes of Alizia giving the handjob are very erotic. Suggestion: To make it slowly progressive, from only showing the dick to her to doing the handjob (maybe with animation).

The sexual corruption is most enjoyable if it's step by step, slowly growing.

Thank you for you great work and best regards.

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Hi NoToRious_Guy
Version 0.2.2 is a great experience.
I started a new game from the beginning to enjoy all the story and images again.
I really like the drawings and the new scenes with Rebecca including the animation. Animations increase significantly the eroticism of any H scene. Please tell the artist that his/her work is very appreciated and liked, if the artist can add animations to other scenes that would be a big win.
Some comments:
1) Can you consider to implement some way to hide the text box (for example by pressing the H key)? so the player can enjoy the images.
2) When Alizia meets the boy who teaches her the town's greeting, even if you are playing with Alizia alone, the dialogues include Henry's participation. This also happens the first time you meet Anathan. Maybe for these two events should be mandatory to include Henry.
3) The drawings for Alizia sleeping are great (specially in hairy mode). Maybe it can be possible to keep each image until the player press a key, in that way the player can choose the duration.
4) The story and scenes of Alizia working in the mining camp are very sexy. Suggestion: To make it slowly progressive, step by step, each time more corrupted.
5) The story and scenes of Alizia giving the handjob are very erotic. Suggestion: To make it slowly progressive, from only showing the dick to her to doing the handjob (maybe with animation).

The sexual corruption is most enjoyable if it's step by step, slowly growing.

Thank you for you great work and best regards.
I'll take note of your points, thanks for the feedback man!

I have a moral obligation to ask this... will there be pregnancy content? Will Alizia allow her new friends to bake a bun (or buns maybe?) in her oven?
The village needs to grow its population, there is a lot of room for just a few citizens. Alizia will help to build a whole new generation! xD
I have a liking for pregnancy content, so I'll take it easy to build right. It will only be available in future versions, but the good news is that it won't be just an "ending", literally a part of the gameplay.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
im
View attachment 2593062

Overview:
This game features Alizia as the protagonist, a very curious girl who came from a small village, where her customs are very backward and teachings are very scarce (it also applies to sex, of course) so she and her newest "romantic boyfriend" Henry will discover a lot of new things and make a lot of friends!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: NoToRious_Guy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: PIXELDRAIN - - - -

View attachment 2738584 View attachment 2597387 View attachment 2599903 View attachment 2535454 View attachment 2535453
im gonna be waiting for the black guy arc.

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Thats a long"tomorrow" D: atleast gives us an information if there where some problems that u need to fix :p then we are all happy
We got lied on hahaha
no Update D: ?
I'll update it here in no time, I just have so much in my hands rn that (sadly) my game had to be left for later :cry: you can check the end of the post for infos about the delay.

Later I'll post a poll, I count on you guys to vote there! :oops:

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I'll update it here in no time, I just have so much in my hands rn that (sadly) my game had to be left for later :cry: you can check the end of the post for infos about the delay.

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the update

Reactions: NoToRious_Guy

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022

dont worry,if u tell us u are busy or there is some other stuff going on we understand that :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AliziaWantFriends-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote