Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So I've reached this point on the story and still do not know what to do about the chubby girl,do you need to give her the other medicine that makes her more feminine?Tried with the chocolate but there is just no reaction.

The library cannot be accessed when I click it game returns me to the computer,cannot go to the Bank either.

It seems that the dialogue with the mother seems to have ended too,asking her about the money yields no result,honestly we need more girls here with a variety for both paths even if some of us will likely only play muscular MC.

Game has potential and I am loving the self improvement mechanics but it has barely content,once it is more substantial will likely be worthy.

Screenshot_20211113-124923.jpg

Reactions: Anonymux

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So I've reached this point on the story and still do not know what to do about the chubby girl,do you need to give her the other medicine that makes her more feminine?Tried with the chocolate but there is just no reaction.

The library cannot be accessed when I click it game returns me to the computer,cannot go to the Bank either.

It seems that the dialogue with the mother seems to have ended too,asking her about the money yields no result,honestly we need more girls here with a variety for both paths even if some of us will likely only play muscular MC.

Game has potential and I am loving the self improvement mechanics but it has barely content,once it is more substantial will likely be worthy.

View attachment 1498115
hello, like you can notice, it's really a short demo, the big work it's in the structure...
- the bank is open when you talk to your mother about the money... (if you have more 1000$ on you) in the démo demo you can solve the "flute" quest by many way...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tunak23

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so the only thing I find is the flute quest, that's it nothing else (am i doing something wrong?)

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
hello, like you can notice, it's really a short demo, the big work it's in the structure...
- the bank is open when you talk to your mother about the money... (if you have more 1000$ on you) in the démo demo you can solve the "flute" quest by many way...
Thanks for the info dev will wait for the next update to find that solution.
The idea is very good,cannot wait for male dok scenes with the muscular MC.
Also more love interests are necessary the chubby girl and the mother are just not enough,see different girls depending on the path you are in would be fun.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the info dev will wait for the next update to find that solution.
The idea is very good,cannot wait for male dok scenes with the muscular MC.
Also more love interests are necessary the chubby girl and the mother are just not enough,see different girls depending on the path you are in would be fun.
don't worry, the next update will be more bigger, more character etc,

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
The game has a lot of potential so I don't want to be too negative, but this 'demo' is released way too early. It's a sandbox game without a good gameplay loop. There's literally nothing to do in the morning except play a videogame. You can't go to most of the locations. Half of the lewd content is behind a password on the laptop (really weird decision, why include it at all? If it's just for your patreons then post it on your patreon).

From what I can tell here is what you can do:
1) Work as a cashier (pointless since you start with a lot of money for the demo);
2) Open a bank account (pointless since you can't get robbed);
3) Go to the gym for strength or fight training;
4) Take the Masculinize or Feminize meds;
5) Complete the flute quest.

To give some credit to the dev, he has included alt models for scrawny MC, beefed up MC, and feminized MC which is nice. But this demo probably should have stayed in development for another month or two. At least enough to have a sensible gameplay loop and a couple of events outside the flute quest.

Reactions: Tunak23

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
As you can see, it's not me who posted the demo here. Basically it was a demo for my patrons, so they could have a little look at the new game I was working on. I know that, the demo is short, because most of the work was on the structure of the game itself, something I'm not used to and I'm still learning about ^^.

That's why a lot of things are still useless or in "wip". I didn't think it would be released so quickly and on a large scale. And also why the scene that you think is the most interesting is blocked. Indeed, it was for my Patreons could see their Bonus scenes were well integrated into the new games.

In agreement with the person who ordered me the bonus scene contained in the demo, I give you the password to unlock it ^^.

Password : hdt59843

Raywing

Oct 13, 2021
I played the demo and I really like the fact that there are so many gay scenes. A hot father next to the mother would have been cool.

Also the mechanics with the training or the pills is a good idea, especially since it can go in both directions. It's fun to be able to experience the progress of the Charas so.

The only thing I do not quite understand are the stickers, whether they are just nice accessories or later possibly play a role?

But I hope that there will be next to the women stickers also any amount of men stickers.

In short, an interesting game, let's see where the journey goes. (y)

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
As you can see, it's not me who posted the demo here. Basically it was a demo for my patrons, so they could have a little look at the new game I was working on. I know that, the demo is short, because most of the work was on the structure of the game itself, something I'm not used to and I'm still learning about ^^.
Fair enough, I didn't realize it wasn't posted by you. I will be following the development, I think it has the potential to be great.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
That was a short but fun start. I can see lots of potential.
Can you only meet with Billy one time currently, or am I missing some requirement for a second round?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the story is? who's the mc etc.
The MC is an average guy who's going to university and is still discovering himself. One day, after seeing his friend being bullied, he plays the good Samaritan and as a result gets his ass kicked. At that point he decides that it's time to change things up in his life. What changes and path he chooses is up to the player.
It's a pretty short demo, but the MC also meets a cast of other characters that will play a role in the story later.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
The MC is an average guy who's going to university and is still discovering himself. One day, after seeing his friend being bullied, he plays the good Samaritan and as a result gets his ass kicked. At that point he decides that it's time to change things up in his life. What changes and path he chooses is up to the player.
It's a pretty short demo, but the MC also meets a cast of other characters that will play a role in the story later.
thx Downloading

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

At first, I thought it was a spin off from Life of Desmond but it's totally different. And for a demo, it's very interesting and you're really good at finding new ideas to explore similar themes.

The worldbuilding is already well thought even if some places aren't available yet.
The characters are plenty and different. Sadly, your two male friends disappeared after the prologue outside the lunch room.
The story is short for now so, outside the evolution of the MC, it's not really clear where you want to take us.
Your art is still improving. The map is well made but the locations are too close. You should use every inch of the map for them. Also, the fonctions at the bottom aren't visible while on the map (and other locations too). You should use a color visible on white and black or make it so that the color become black when the background is clear (I don't know if it's possible though). The mother is too similar to miss Esperanza and your boxing partner with Jaeden. If you use the same models, try do make them a little different. The trainer seems a little too much.

The first quest was amusing to complete though I think there should be more than 4 ways to do it from the stats, the transformations and the interactions with Billy.

The JustFans icon disappear when you play a game.
The lunch room scene shouldn't take all the time for the morning (you should plan a time period for lunch and diner if you want to put in meal scenes).
The image of training with Arnold the trainer didn't change after transforming to male. The same if you beat Billy with punchs while normal (fight = 10) and transform the night after, when you give the flute to Alice you're still normal though you should be muscular.
The name of the cashier should appear after the first time since she introduced herself. And the dialog for the working option should also change since she already knows what you can do and why you want to do it. There should be different customers, not always the same one.

There should be other people in the transport scene (depending the time).

The cashier (Mathilda), the pharmacist and the banker should react differently the first time you transform like your mother, Arnold the trainer, master Olivia or Alice.

The pharmacist always says :
1636948466004.png
whatever your appearance is.

There should be some hints while you take the transforming products (dreams, headache, pain, libido, other symptoms). It shouldn't be "bang" I suddenly transform 10 days later (like some magic trick). And once transformed, do we have to continue the medication otherwise it reverses or it's permanent?

I'm also interested in the people in the car after being saved from the molester.

You've done a great job with the english in this game.

As always, those are just my thoughts, hoping to be helpful.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Sindar

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

At first, I thought it was a spin off from Life of Desmond but it's totally different. And for a demo, it's very interesting and you're really good at finding new ideas to explore similar themes.

The worldbuilding is already well thought even if some places aren't available yet.
The characters are plenty and different. Sadly, your two male friends disappeared after the prologue outside the lunch room.
The story is short for now so, outside the evolution of the MC, it's not really clear where you want to take us.
Your art is still improving. The map is well made but the locations are too close. You should use every inch of the map for them. Also, the fonctions at the bottom aren't visible while on the map (and other locations too). You should use a color visible on white and black or make it so that the color become black when the background is clear (I don't know if it's possible though). The mother is too similar to miss Esperanza and your boxing partner with Jaeden. If you use the same models, try do make them a little different. The trainer seems a little too much.

The first quest was amusing to complete though I think there should be more than 4 ways to do it from the stats, the transformations and the interactions with Billy.

The lunch room scene shouldn't take all the time for the morning (you should plan a time period for lunch and diner if you want to put in meal scenes).
The image of training with Arnold the trainer didn't change after transforming to male. The same if you beat Billy with punchs while normal (fight = 10) and transform the night after, when you give the flute to Alice you're still normal though you should be muscular.
The name of the cashier should appear after the first time since she introduced herself. And the dialog for the working option should also change since she already knows what you can do and why you want to do it. There should be different customers, not always the same one.

The cashier (Mathilda), the pharmacist and the banker should react differently the first time you transform like your mother, Arnold the trainer, master Olivia or Alice.

View attachment 1500913

There should be some hints while you take the transforming products (dreams, headache, pain, libido, other symptoms). It shouldn't be "bang" I suddenly transform 10 days later (like some magic trick). And once transformed, do we have to continue the medication otherwise it reverses or it's permanent?

I'm also interested in the people in the car after being saved from the molester.

Good continuation.
Hello thanks for this really useful rewiew, i'll will to check that today, I have some time for me right now.
Thank for the English, but It's not my translation, The démo was completely retranslate by Sindar, thanks to him, but it's my fault I haven't made the credits, in Life Of... they are a really end at every update, it's more simple to add credits. Maybe I add it in the menu.

Reactions: Oliz82 and Tunak23

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

View attachment 1500913

Good continuation.
So, I check a little the game and I try to answer you:

- For the similar characters, when I start this game (two years ago) Life of Desmond was dying, nobody was interested, and it was almost abandonned. So i try to made an another game more complexe, and I use a lot of thing to "Life Of..." for "All about" But suddenly, the "Life Of Desmond's"popularity grow up. And I'm go back to work on it. I choose keep some characters because, I like them... The character I really want to change, is the MC (at the base it was "Joshua"!) essaialex-1.jpg essaialex-2.jpg essaialex-3.jpg

essaialex-4.jpg
Considere it's a multiverse ^^.

- In the Map the location are compact because, I keep place for antoher.
- For the fonction not so visible, I don't know if it's possible to change it, I need to check on internet (i'm still learning about renpy)
- for the first quest, they are actualy 2 way for each MC to solve it, fight for all and one more exclusive at each transformation.
- Your friend will be back soon, don't worry.
- for the just fan icon who disapear , I already fix that for the next update.
- for the wrong pics at the gym if you are muscular, icheck and fixe that (bad name pics, thanks copy/paste)
- for the bug "if you beat Billy with punchs while normal (fight = 10) and transform the night after, when you give the flute to Alice you're still normal though you should be muscular." It's because you do something I didn't think about it... when you solve the quest the game save the way you use and after the game use this save for talk to Alice...
I just work on it, I think I solve this bug.
- for the name of the cashier, it's done, now when you know her name, the name are show.
- I change the dialogue if you have already work in the market.
- for the fast change, I know it's like a "bang" (it's why this 2 medicine are miraculous ^^) honestly, I want a smother way too, I thinking on it... but like you can imagine it's a long work to do this slowly.
- for alternative pics with different peoples or situation (in subway,at the market etc), I work on it, it's come in a later update. (I have already end an event in the subway with the MC in "Girl".
- for atlernative dialogue when you change the MC, idem, I work on it for more peoples.
- the "Miss" bug for the pharmacist it's an error I already know and fixed for the next update.
- the people in the car, will be back I promise^^ They are important for the futur.
- for now, when you have change, it's done! You don't need to continue, and you can't go back regular, but if you have muscular, you can become girl, idem if you be a girl you can become muscular. I offer more possibilities at the futur.

To finish, like I said to someone here before, It was just a little technic demo, I know it's short, and they are some facilities. ^^
But I have a lot of ideas, and I still learn to make the game I want, a game or you can do what you want.

I appreciate a constructive comment like yours, It's help me a lot.