cream98

Jan 23, 2023
I just noticed this picture on a post in the trend. I've never seen this one in the actual game, how to trigger it? I do recall the email saying that I should dress like a girl and I bought the 200$ lingerie but the event is never popping up. Also, what's new in 0.3 besides the just fans collab? It's either i'm stuck or there is nothing else... Help!

Hello? Nobody!?

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Has the game been abandoned on F95? There has Not been an update in over a year?
Well, it certainly looks like it. The update 0.3 was released on his Patreon like 2 months ago but there's only one small scene in that update.

According to his patreon page, he's now working on Life of Desmond (his other game) so I guess that makes All about his secondary project. I don't think he gives a shit about this game which is sad because this game has a lot more potential imo than Life of...

1 tiny scene in over a year is a joke!

He's not very active on his patreon page either except for giving bullshit reasons on why he's working so slow.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Has the game been abandoned on F95? There has Not been an update in over a year?
There's 2 ways to get an update : creating a thread in the specific sub forum or sharing a link with the file in the right thread and reporting it.
I saw neither for this game so I don't think it'll hapen soon. And it's not the only one in that case. Also, it would be complicated for uploaders to go to every game thread and check if it is up to date.

Well, it certainly looks like it. The update 0.3 was released on his Patreon like 2 months ago but there's only one small scene in that update.

According to his patreon page, he's now working on Life of Desmond (his other game) so I guess that makes All about his secondary project. I don't think he gives a shit about this game which is sad because this game has a lot more potential imo than Life of...
He never made a mystery that Life of... was his main game. He works on the other 2 when he has a hard time making progress or when he has some spare time.

I won't answer about the rest since I'm not knowledgeable enough but I'm always wondering why it's always bullshit whatever a dev says.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Melmoth99

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Hello.

There's 2 ways to get an update : creating a thread in the specific sub forum or sharing a link with the file in the right thread and reporting it.
I saw neither for this game so I don't think it'll hapen soon. And it's not the only one in that case. Also, it would be complicated for uploaders to go to every game thread and check if it is up to date.

He never made a mystery that Life of... was his main game. He works on the other 2 when he has a hard time making progress or when he has some spare time.

I won't answer about the rest since I'm not knowledgeable enough but I'm always wondering why it's always bullshit whatever a dev says.

Good continuation.
Well, you can choose to believe everything he said if you want but I'm not buying a single word he says anymore. I cancelled my patreon sub not even because he's ridiculously slow on the updates but because the lack of communication with his subscribers. In my book, if you want people to support you, you can't keep them in the blue for months.

Again, I'm not talking about whatever a dev says, i'm talking about whatever Badvador have said in the past year or so...