Docc777

May 14, 2018
When you have changed into a Girl and you do the Onlyfans show at night (Handjob) it shows you as a Guy again.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Do some of the guys like you better if you are buff, normal, or more feminine? I'd rather build up some muscle, but not if it turns off the guys.

Edit: Ok, I'm doing a playthrough both ways. I like the buff look, but I think I might have more fun on the feminine path, and I definitely like Lucas a lot.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this game progresses.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Badvador

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
i 'ill fix that thanks!
Bug: Also if you are the muscled guy and do a handjob show, you get the old twink model.
I love this update so much! I wish this were your only project.
The therapist was super fun and hot.
Jay and Lucas are both my knights in shining armor. It's hard to choose between them. It was interesting to see the difference between hanging out with Jay before and after the transition.
Then there is the super-hot bouncer at the club.
Is it bad that I miss the creeper?

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Bug: Also if you are the muscled guy and do a handjob show, you get the old twink model.
I love this update so much! I wish this were your only project.
The therapist was super fun and hot.
Jay and Lucas are both my knights in shining armor. It's hard to choose between them. It was interesting to see the difference between hanging out with Jay before and after the transition.
Then there is the super-hot bouncer at the club.
Is it bad that I miss the creeper?
When I fix the girl bug, I also fix this one ^^.
Thanks for your nice comment.
You Miss the creeper?... You don't have the scene, or you just bully him?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
When I fix the girl bug, I also fix this one ^^.
Thanks for your nice comment.
You Miss the creeper?... You don't have the scene, or you just bully him?
I took the scene with the creeper, but I haven't seen him again since. I wish he'd come back for more. Maybe even follow me home and find out where I live. :)

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I took the scene with the creeper, but I haven't seen him again since. I wish he'd come back for more. Maybe even follow me home and find out where I live. :)
continue to take the subway to back home... maybe you can have a bad encounter...

• Red Heart
Reactions: surfpup

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What do you do in the empty bathroom to start girl path? And do you mean the toilet or do you mean the shower when no one is in there, if you could add girl path to diary it would help a lot?
they are girl path in the diary ... when you start the path... go to the bathroom with shower when it's empty, and click on the make up

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I initially thought the game is gonna have 2 routes because of the banner, I thought in one you'd train and be muscular and dominant and all that jazz while in the other you'll slowly become more and more feminine but turns out I was wrong after playing it for a bit.

Now honestly idk what the dev is planning for the game or if it'll be updated regularly as he has other games he's working on but after playing for like an hour I figured out that the game is far from being called a full experience, the teacher has no content, the school has no content, the library is inaccessible and that's obvious cuz it's only the second version and that's okay.

The game has so much potential and I didn't yet play any routes thoroughly but from what I can see most of the content is building up the world and the characters cuz the game is yet to actually start, but from what I understood pretty much there's 3 routes, a dominant route (the muscle alpha pill), the neutral route (you're not dominant nor submissive so you get most of the scenes while also being able to do a slow feminization route which I didn't play yet and don't know how to trigger but I assume by liking putting on girly clothes and makeup is the start) and the third one is the fast feminization path which is a submissive route.

Now honestly I don't know if it's worth it for me to play the slow feminization route cuz honestly the game still needs a lot of updates to actually have content to play.

Regardless, I don't like how the game has a diary about people surrounding the mc but there's nothing about the mc's thoughts, the idea is great but I feel like it could be better if he was writing how he's feeling too with hints on how to progress his route he's on. Writing on how he's feeling like let's say he's on the slow feminization route and after an event he writes and shows how his thinking about crossdressing and doing gay things or submitting to others changed from how it was before when he thought he was straight or dominant.

Now for the mc's girl best friend and how she's so stupid and she's gonna annoy the shit out of me, bruh the bully literally took your flute and then knocked your best friend out, how the fuck when he apologised she believed him that he was tryna get her attention by that and agreed to go to movies with him forgetting that he attacked her literal best friend... that's why I went back and beat him up LMAO shit was annoying. Also why does the mc not have her number when she's his childhood friend as well?.

But as I said the game has so much potential cuz it's rare to see a game that focuses on feminization but also has other routes to be dominant instead of feminised and I don't know if its gonna be a regular thing seeing this updated or not cuz of the other main game but honestly I hope this get regular updates. Sorry for keeping this long I thought it would be shorter haha.

PS: huge improvement on the graphics and how the characters look compared to the other game.

• Red Heart

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I initially thought the game is gonna have 2 routes because of the banner, I thought in one you'd train and be muscular and dominant and all that jazz while in the other you'll slowly become more and more feminine but turns out I was wrong after playing it for a bit.

Now honestly idk what the dev is planning for the game or if it'll be updated regularly as he has other games he's working on but after playing for like an hour I figured out that the game is far from being called a full experience, the teacher has no content, the school has no content, the library is inaccessible and that's obvious cuz it's only the second version and that's okay.

The game has so much potential and I didn't yet play any routes thoroughly but from what I can see most of the content is building up the world and the characters cuz the game is yet to actually start, but from what I understood pretty much there's 3 routes, a dominant route (the muscle alpha pill), the neutral route (you're not dominant nor submissive so you get most of the scenes while also being able to do a slow feminization route which I didn't play yet and don't know how to trigger but I assume by liking putting on girly clothes and makeup is the start) and the third one is the fast feminization path which is a submissive route.

Now honestly I don't know if it's worth it for me to play the slow feminization route cuz honestly the game still needs a lot of updates to actually have content to play.

Regardless, I don't like how the game has a diary about people surrounding the mc but there's nothing about the mc's thoughts, the idea is great but I feel like it could be better if he was writing how he's feeling too with hints on how to progress his route he's on. Writing on how he's feeling like let's say he's on the slow feminization route and after an event he writes and shows how his thinking about crossdressing and doing gay things or submitting to others changed from how it was before when he thought he was straight or dominant.

Now for the mc's girl best friend and how she's so stupid and she's gonna annoy the shit out of me, bruh the bully literally took your flute and then knocked your best friend out, how the fuck when he apologised she believed him that he was tryna get her attention by that and agreed to go to movies with him forgetting that he attacked her literal best friend... that's why I went back and beat him up LMAO shit was annoying. Also why does the mc not have her number when she's his childhood friend as well?.

But as I said the game has so much potential cuz it's rare to see a game that focuses on feminization but also has other routes to be dominant instead of feminised and I don't know if its gonna be a regular thing seeing this updated or not cuz of the other main game but honestly I hope this get regular updates. Sorry for keeping this long I thought it would be shorter haha.

PS: huge improvement on the graphics and how the characters look compared to the other game.
Thank you for this constructive comment, indeed, as long as "life of" is not finished, this one will advance slowly. for the other games in progress, like "sexual poursuit" (a little abandoned because it is rather coldly welcomed) or "life of untold storie" (which is especially a small bonus game) they will not obstruct the progress of "All about...".

I really have a lot of ideas for All about, and I'm frustrated that I can't work on it as much as I would like. But I'm going to try to make small updates a bit more recurent.

Last edited:

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I forgot to mention it in the game, but you can switch between the means of transport you have unlocked. Just go to the inventory and click on the one you want to use.

gfrdg.jpg

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Thank you for this constructive comment, indeed, as long as "life of" is not finished, this one will advance slowly. for the other games in progress, like "sexual poursuit" (a little abandoned because it is rather coldly welcomed) or "life of untold storie" (which is especially a small bonus game) they will not obstruct the progress of "All about...".

I really have a lot of ideas for All about, and I'm frustrated that I can't work on it as much as I would like. B" would be almost at a stop. "But I'm going to try to make small updates a bit more recurent.
Best of luck to you Dev, I didn't play the other game cuz of how it looks but honestly it is your main game and I get why you'd make a few other games on the side to not get burnt out and abandon the whole project as a whole.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Best of luck to you Dev, I didn't play the other game cuz of how it looks but honestly it is your main game and I get why you'd make a few other games on the side to not get burnt out and abandon the whole project as a whole.
That's it! You understand me!

Reactions: Triepslay