Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any way to get into the Club as a Customer? I have membership and every time I go there the club is full and I can't get in? I am playing version 2

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
How do you get into the club at all? It always says "closed" for me if I click on it. Also, are the beach and the library available at all? They never do anything for me...

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How do you get into the club at all? It always says "closed" for me if I click on it. Also, are the beach and the library available at all? They never do anything for me...
yeah, the beach and the library are not availblenfor.now, for the club yoy can just work on it after some mafia event ( friday to sunday in the evzning for start and the night after)

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Game seems really nice so far. I am stuck though that i need to contact Ned from school. I should text him about the party,but.....i dont seem to have a phone:rolleyes:

Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Game seems really nice so far. I am stuck though that i need to contact Ned from school. I should text him about the party,but.....i dont seem to have a phone:rolleyes:
hello your phone appears on your bed in your room in the evening, just click on it.
you will discover new things

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
For the people who don't want to log in to Patreon can you please tell us what it says?
Thanks ;)

This was 4 days ago:

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I've been a little quiet lately, but with the holidays approaching my real job is taking up a lot of my time.

But I'm still working on my little games, I'm currently working on "all about", because I need to leave "life of..." for a little while to think about what's next without forcing myself.

Hope you won't be too disappointed about that!

But don't worry, I'll get right back to it!

I'm thinking of releasing an update for "all about" by the end of the month or early january, in the meantime, hope you have a great christmas.

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
It's been 10 months since the last update, I know the next update is coming soon but the wait is unbearable! Hoping that it will worth the wait and we'll have updates on a regular basis from now on.

I love this game, keep up the good work Badvador!

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Dec 8th 2023: I'm thinking of releasing an update for "all about" by the end of the month or early january

He didn't say what year! LMFAO

Jokes aside, do we have any news? He's not very active on his Patreon nor on here so I was wondering...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the new all about will be public release soon and also hope the new life of Desmond update will be ready soon and also the new project your working on

Reactions: Melmoth99

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
I just noticed this picture on a post in the trend. I've never seen this one in the actual game, how to trigger it? I do recall the email saying that I should dress like a girl and I bought the 200$ lingerie but the event is never popping up. Also, what's new in 0.3 besides the just fans collab? It's either i'm stuck or there is nothing else... Help!