Recommending All games with inbreeding(incest pregnancy)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes, mist, gggb and and lltp have visual confirmation and the other 2 are in text for now, otherwise this thread would be kinda redundant wouldn't it ;)
I stop playing some of those games because it seems to not go that way but now that they have time to go get them again.
Thanks for the answer. (y) :D ;)

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
Its been a long time since I played, so MC can get the mother pregnant now?
I can't really tell what's the current status of things, since last time I've played it was a couple months ago. However there is for certain mother's impregnation, maybe pregnancy announcement too? There will be for certain visible belly and pregnant sex, IIRC.

Anyway, I'm waiting for final realease before I dig into it again.

Reactions: a1fox3

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
If somehow anyone didn't stumble upon this, Rick and Morty: Another Way Home is rather good. I vastly prefer the Ren'Py remake, but there's also original version in Unity available.
Anyway, it doesn't have any visible pregnancy, or announcements yet, but apparently is getting there somewhat along the way (I hope). However, there is a ton of unprotected sex (with option to creampie) with mom and three sisters, with crap load of impregnation/pregnancy talk.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
If somehow anyone didn't stumble upon this, Rick and Morty: Another Way Home is rather good. I vastly prefer the Ren'Py remake, but there's also original version in Unity available.
Anyway, it doesn't have any visible pregnancy, or announcements yet, but apparently is getting there somewhat along the way (I hope). However, there is a ton of unprotected sex (with option to creampie) with mom and three sisters, with crap load of impregnation/pregnancy talk.
The Renpy version has actual incest pregnancy. It's a short scene, but you actually impregnate your alien daughter.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Which relationship gets pregnant? I assume it's M/S, but would like to make sure.
I played this game quite a while ago and in it MC has quite a lot of family including a total of 3 mothers (1 biological and 2 adoptive) and also stepmom and few half-sisters and cousins plus 2 grandmoms and some aunts.
As for who the MC can impregnate from what I recall any available LI including all moms and sisters and other family members can be pregnant with him.

Here is family tree for this game (MC is Sunny).

I know that's why I had to make a list and family tree's to know who is related to who.:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Could've sworn I saw it on the list here before but I guess not?

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-4b-official-mod-s-a-z.18297/

For anyone who doesn't already know; it's *technically* abandoned, but the SAZ mod is extensive, ongoing, I can't sing its praises enough, and imho it's mandatory, so I just put the link to it instead, since the link for the game is included there as well.

The mom, older sis, and younger sis, can get knocked up repeatedly, with preggo sex included.

Reactions: Gregk

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
Could've sworn I saw it on the list here before but I guess not?

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-4b-official-mod-s-a-z.18297/

For anyone who doesn't already know; it's *technically* abandoned, but the SAZ mod is extensive, ongoing, I can't sing its praises enough, and imho it's mandatory, so I just put the link to it instead, since the link for the game is included there as well.

The mom, older sis, and younger sis, can get knocked up repeatedly, with preggo sex included.
Thanks for writing this. I played it a couple years ago when the game dev was kind of active and I remember the preggo scenes.
I didn't know that the mod was being updated, I'll have to try it again.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for writing this. I played it a couple years ago when the game dev was kind of active and I remember the preggo scenes.
I didn't know that the mod was being updated, I'll have to try it again.
IIRC based on past patterns there’s still a SLIM chance that the original dev might still come back and officially finish the game, as he said (again, IIRC) that there were only two more updates planned.

SAZ has held off on adding anything that might contradict those updates, but has and still is adding quite a bit of extra content and QoL features. But also has plans in place for if the dev doesn’t come back after all. So either

1) The dev makes 2 more updates, and SAZ updates his mod and adds more scenes, features, etc.

or

2) The dev never comes back, and SAZ does all of that plus finishes the game himself (hopefully, according to plan).

I can’t give SAZ enough credit for what he’s already done though.

Edit: I wouldn’t even consider The Tyrant to be a “Top Tier” game, but it is one of those games with a “there’s just something about it” factor for me. Even if you axe all of the NTR content from the start of the game there’s sill quite a bit of good content there to be enjoyed (imo).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote