4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1671180684044.jpeg

Overview:
Sleeping Sister is a text-based erotic game where you try to touch,
and have sex with your sleeping sister without waking her up.
This game contains incest and non-consensual sex.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developer: Sykol
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture2.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
engine: html status: completed
tags I can personally verify: text based (no visual depictions of sexual acts) sleep sex (non con) incest kissing vaginal sex (penetration, teasing) blowjob/oral sex hand job groping fingering

Last edited:
Reactions: RikkuEcRud

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have suggestion possibly: is there possible after 4 mos + I mean we all know its 9 mos a babe arrives. We don't know if sister is loving we don't know what she like in day time she could be someone hell bent on destruction of world or trying make bombs. So that being said Brother had perfectly good reason to impregnate his sister to save human race from we don't know.

Other is I like to know if any other relative to impregnate mean during this time while sister is not.
I have better suggestion instead of 4 months why not Month + (it kind stops at 9 months) and baby is born. option would be raise it or send off be adopted.

But it doesn't bring out what could player could do during day? That something would be interesting to participate. Like does player family have more siblings or have a job/school.

What if you had created the other version of game where sister was heroine and events of impregnation and fail is possible.
that would mean you had duo option. Playing both roles.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I remember this; believe there were achievements that helps you increase the time and such.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Not too bad of a play, pretty simple overall. I do think it's a little more unique since it's a text game instead of a flash game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i unlokd every thing but i still cnat do the mister sandman breed me deep becuase fukc ehr pussy deep cost still 50 and cum insider her deep cost 60

R4d6

Jul 17, 2018
It's a nice game, though it would be nice to have the option of having her Awake and not Pregnant.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Have you tried looking at your stats tab? Once you have them filled open options tab to turn pregnancy on, a few more things to do which then opens up the awake button

Endkon

Aug 1, 2022
My only problem is when it says if the sister is taking the pill.
It does not seem that the sister has a partner to have to do it.
So in that case she should say that she hopes it will be a safe day, if she is aware that she can get her pregnant or if not, it doesn't matter, cum inside her as many times as she is without asking anything.

RedShocktrooper

Jan 2, 2020
My only problem is when it says if the sister is taking the pill.
It does not seem that the sister has a partner to have to do it.
So in that case she should say that she hopes it will be a safe day, if she is aware that she can get her pregnant or if not, it doesn't matter, cum inside her as many times as she is without asking anything.
Is there a secret "awake, but not pregnant" option or something that I'm not seeing? Or is that for a different game by the same name?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes