HTML Completed Sleeping Sister [Final] [Sykol]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykol

Jan 23, 2021
Oh look! It's my game. What is that thumbnail image though? That's not the official one I have on itch lol.

Anyways, this game is three years old now and isn't going to get any updates or new content. I'm fully aware of its flaws; it was my first erotic game and I made it in like 2-3 weeks.

I'm not done as erotic gamedev though. I have something in the works right now, but no reasonable release date yet.

Oh, and here's a little bonus for you all: You can turn on cheat mode if you click the hyphen in "Thighs - Pussy" on the stats menu.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017
Oh look! It's my game. What is that thumbnail image though? That's not the official one I have on itch lol.

Anyways, this game is three years old now and isn't going to get any updates or new content. I'm fully aware of its flaws; it was my first erotic game and I made it in like 2-3 weeks.

I'm not done as erotic gamedev though. I have something in the works right now, but no reasonable release date yet.

Oh, and here's a little bonus for you all: You can turn on cheat mode if you click the hyphen in "Thighs - Pussy" on the stats menu.
Thank You.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes