4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BotinBlue

Developer of "Allie's Quantum Adventure"
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2021
JgICaW.png

Overview:
Allie's Quantum Adventure
is a game about a university student (you guessed it, Allie) who gets pulled into the future during a visit to a Quantum Lab. She's accompanied by a classmate, Rob, whose consciousness is also transferred into the future but, in his case, lands inside the body of a robot (obviously).
And the future is not as advanced as she thought. Forced to remain there while the Quantum Lab finds a solution, Allie will meet a lot of... uniquely minded people while trying to find a way back home. The path she takes, and the fun debauchery she encounters, are all in the hands of the player.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: Bot in Blue - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.020 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

2-4.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png JkAVHb.jpg n7Uwo9.jpg Vwl0xO.jpg

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Are the knees in the fifth screenshot looking at me ?

This aside, looks good, will try, thank you very much.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This thread is eerily empty for some reason :unsure: it's been here for 8 hrs, only 4 likes, only one comment (as of this writing) :cautious:
The art looks good, the story sounds OK, has a good amount of tags :whistle: (urination) :censored: not my thing ;)
Am I going to be cursed if I download this game? :confused: OK, now I'm scaring myself o_O

Fuck It, I'm going in! my momma didn't raise no pussy! :giggle:

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Not sure the art is my cup of tea, but if the premise and dialogue are amusing enough, I'll give it a fair shot. However, one thing concerns me...

She's accompanied by a classmate, Rob, whose consciousness is also transferred into the future but, in his case, lands inside the body of a robot (obviously).
Excuse me, but under what circumstances during a quantum jump is it an obvious outcome for a man's consciousness to be transferred into the body of a robot? What laws of fuckery physics are in place that this is the most logical outcome of an already abnormal situation?

DeepDarkRed

Jul 12, 2019
I like this kind of art , this game remind me about another game with similar looking art , but i forgot the title , it's about a wizard that lost her power i think

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, dev common be more bold!

You having wonderfull setting, o'k chars, good art and what you doing with this? Nothing special... Toilet scene and BJ? It's all about this?

Wake up your imagination! Give us some real futuristic hardcore. Like weird robot sex. Weird machine sex. Sex in futuristic cosumes and environement.

Or... just decide what a game you making: slightly tuned another college soap opera or Sci-Fi hardcore.

Reactions: Ilverin

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
Its really early but so far theres promise! I would rethink some font choices in the options menue though.

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
I loved this game a lot more than I thought I would have. The art seems rough at first but is really great, and everything has a ton of personality and humor.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017

You having wonderfull setting, o'k chars, good art and what you doing with this? Nothing special... Toilet scene and BJ? It's all about this?

Wake up your imagination! Give us some real futuristic hardcore. Like weird robot sex. Weird machine sex. Sex in futuristic cosumes and environement.

Or... just decide what a game you making: slightly tuned another college soap opera or Sci-Fi hardcore.
How did you get the scenes you mentioned. i have been unable to get any scenes with rob with or without cheats.

PS: As it stands right now there is no BJ scene implemented in the game, I asked the creator.

Last edited:

DB81

Jul 9, 2021
Man, this is funny and cool. Very short so far, but original in many ways. I'll keep it on my radar for sure.

Reactions: xesaie

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Hi I know i'm a little late here but I am reposting this post from the creators patreon.

HI! I just wanted to introduce the new face (well, masked) that will cross paths with Allie and Rob eventually.
The Captain is part of a main story line about a revolution in the making, because any good dystopia needs a troublemaker!

BotinBlue

Developer of "Allie's Quantum Adventure"
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2021

Sorry for the late reply but, after seeing your comment, I got inspired, dropped the development of “Allie’s Quantum Adventure”, and decided to binge all seasons of “Beverly Hills, 90210” on one screen while playing my buggy version of “Cyberpunk 2077” on the other. :cool:

I’m afraid that my resulting *special* mental state is on you! o_O

We’ll see what the game ends up being… And I take on board what you say, which for me translates in a lot of games being too familiar, without aiming to surprise or being a bit daring. A bit of common ground is fine, but yeah, absolutely, we have to lemon-squeeze our imagination when we develop a game! Although it might disappoint you that the game will not try to be “real futuristic hardcore” or push the weirdness in robot sex, the game it’s at its early stages, so it still has room to surprise you! :unsure:

Reactions: ShamanLab

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

(Well, Alfa until somebody finds a big bug to squash and Bot in Blue will say "What?? I said it was beta!")
Hi all!!
I'm really happy with this update. It will not look like a lot of gameplay has been introduced, but from the coding part and game structure, progress has been good.
For example, the Waitress system is now in place and now it just needs to be filled with events, so given that gameplay finishes at the end of day 3 (a cap in the gameplay until more events are created), players won't see a lot of it but to create its backbone has been more complex than what it seems. There are new locations, characters, plenty more of dialogue, new quests,...
I hope you'll get a sense of expansion and a new dose of fun!
For any bugs, comments, thoughts or an impromptu serenade, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me a line!
Links:
PC:
Linux:
MAC:

Reactions: BotinBlue
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes