Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah, please do. It continually boggles my mind to see this game going nowhere. One of the most talented artists in the industry . . . yet he still hasn't realized that he should probably get around to adding sex scenes to a sex game. IT'S NOT COMPLICATED.

The artist/developer (not sure how many people are involved) could be making wayyyy more money if all he did was produce animations based on the taboolicious artwork. But no, they've been working on game design for several years and can never seem to get it right, and all the while they're probably sitting there and scratching their heads like "Durr, how come we no have patronzzzz?" And what animations are there are vulgar crap.

I see the same sort of problem with a few other developers, but Taboolicious has the worst case of fuckarounditis in this industry, hands down. Such wasted talent.
I asked on discord, there was complete silence, the project seemed to be dead.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I asked on discord, there was complete silence, the project seemed to be dead.
And they're still getting nearly 500$ a month from Patreon even though they haven't posted anything since LAST YEAR!

God, I hate Patreon so fucking much. I hope one day, they will be forced to implement a policy that automatically disables payment if a patreon is no longer being updated for a certain amount of time. What a fucking scam this game is.

Megurine_Siura_69

Sep 27, 2023
there is v0.1.39 succubus update. i wander if it's still a buggy mess like it was year or so ago. i saw it on steam, looked amazing to me, tried version from here before buying and oh my god it was bad lol i'm glad i didn't buy it on the spot when i was just horny

Cormac

May 18, 2017
there is v0.1.39 succubus update. i wander if it's still a buggy mess like it was year or so ago. i saw it on steam, looked amazing to me, tried version from here before buying and oh my god it was bad lol i'm glad i didn't buy it on the spot when i was just horny
knowing the dev, it is probably bugged, you got a nice art, but a shitty development since aways

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes