Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
At first the worm seemed very difficult, but I was able to kill it, what did I get from it, it seems like nothing, but when I encountered a succubus, it’s some kind of trash, there are no cans of health, there’s nothing, they roll you out like a pizza while cooking .

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I killed a succubus, the passage still didn’t open, it ended up being a dead end, either that’s it, or I don’t know, there’s even less content than in the previous version

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Will always bother me that we're forced to play a generic human brunette..in a monster game, every freakin' time. :rolleyes:
I'd choose the sexy dragon design 100%
I don't think that character will be an option, or even in the game too long. I just checked and its a direct asset flip of one of the characters in Cloud Meadow. Identical sprite and everything. Either Taboolicious helped work on Cloud Meadow, or that's some straight up asset theft.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I killed a succubus, the passage still didn’t open, it ended up being a dead end, either that’s it, or I don’t know, there’s even less content than in the previous version
Just completed it.

Yup, dead end.
Also, maybe I missed something, but can't get sexual scene with doggo. It's not even shown in beastiary.

Forest level is gone, gargoyles are gone. Flower girls are gone. At times it feels like with each update it's not content being added, it's content being removed.

Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
So what is actually different between the steam version and v44, the last one that was uploaded here before?

I really doubt they added more adult stuff, you know the best part of the game, and left us with a shitty platformer. I'm kinda hesitant on biting the bullet and downloading it just to check ngl.

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I swear, the bugs in this game either aren't fixed at all, or the new ones are added every time I give this game another chance. I've been doing it for a very long time, from the earliest versions even. This time for some reason the game has lost some of the scenes. RIP scenes with Gargoyle and Succubus, couldn't find them even when I dug through the assets. But at least now there's a scene with Josh. Also the gameplay is still a mess. Single hit from an enemy just freezes the character in place, leaving me helplessly watching mc die to a single opponent. But this time there are checkpoints! And that's a massive improvement in my book (that should've been in the game from the start). I remember dying to some bullshit last time, having to replay the whole segment from the statue.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
but is there somethign new? Why the update? The old version just got released on Steam, that's it?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
but is there somethign new? Why the update? The old version just got released on Steam, that's it?
Levels were redesigned and are now different. It seems that they've gotten rid of most of the bugs(there is still a decent chunk of them though. Like, still can't send the woman to fu...farm animals instead of MC). Bosses are good and challenging addition.
But in regards of NSFW stuff - meh, nothing new.
The game is 5 years into development and yet it's still a rehaul after a rehaul after a rehaul.

Reactions: bajoz

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
I don't think that character will be an option, or even in the game too long. I just checked and its a direct asset flip of one of the characters in Cloud Meadow. Identical sprite and everything. Either Taboolicious helped work on Cloud Meadow, or that's some straight up asset theft.
ah I see, I didn't realize it.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes