Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
ah I see, I didn't realize it.
Pretty sure the character is there as a cameo. Also recognized another person's oc in this game when I tried this a couple years back (also that same owner reveals the sprite animation for the character, so it isn't like they are not aware of this). And that person still pays Taboolicious commissions whenever that is available...

So this can't be art theft. I know it's easy to pick this game apart due to being 5 years and not much being shown for it, but I wouldn't fling art thievery just yet.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
This author has a discord, I was there once, but then I left, I would like to go there again now and ask what’s wrong with him, why he can’t make a normal game

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Don't play this game, I ran through everything and still couldn't open the black zones, it seems they are inaccessible, the game is going downhill, with each patch the content is reduced, the developers have something wrong with their heads, they are either very stupid or they laugh at people, and It would be nice if everything was free, the game is sold on Steam

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Pretty sure the character is there as a cameo. Also recognized another person's oc in this game when I tried this a couple years back (also that same owner reveals the sprite animation for the character, so it isn't like they are not aware of this). And that person still pays Taboolicious commissions whenever that is available...

So this can't be art theft. I know it's easy to pick this game apart due to being 5 years and not much being shown for it, but I wouldn't fling art thievery just yet.
I didn't say it was art thievery, I just wanted to play as the dragon. :p

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I agree with ital
I played this for a few years now, but only about 3 or 4 times across those years and it was nothing but disappointing, it looks like a game that should be good but it is really really bad

The reviews on steam are damning and they are in Steams mostly negative like this one >>
"POSTED on Steam: 27 DECEMBER, 2023
Just yuck. The art looks amazing but everything else is kinda garbage. Even with the update and these so called bug fixes it is still pretty broken. The first boss still has issues though it has been improved. The succubus boss the new one is unbeatable from what I can tell. I can barely bring her to half health and when I do it’s because she gets stuck or something. Her AoE is seemingly unavoidable. The farm thing doesn't work for me either. Just an absolute trash of a game unfortunately. I don’t understand how people can charge money for this. I mean I got suckered so what do I know. Learn from me don’t buy this game please!!"

Reactions: Durza

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
^^ I liked the cougar X game they made before this one better but this game just adds tons of bloat and the engine they use has terrible movement and combat for what should be a metroidvania type game

supah

Aug 13, 2017
so how do you take different dialogue options? cannot for the life of me take the Valeria option with the readhead. It always goes to manual

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
I swear, the bugs in this game either aren't fixed at all, or the new ones are added every time I give this game another chance. I've been doing it for a very long time, from the earliest versions even. This time for some reason the game has lost some of the scenes. RIP scenes with Gargoyle and Succubus, couldn't find them even when I dug through the assets. But at least now there's a scene with Josh. Also the gameplay is still a mess. Single hit from an enemy just freezes the character in place, leaving me helplessly watching mc die to a single opponent. But this time there are checkpoints! And that's a massive improvement in my book (that should've been in the game from the start). I remember dying to some bullshit last time, having to replay the whole segment from the statue.
How do you search through the assets?

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
second image with the lizard person, the lizard is the merchant marine lady from "price for freedom, avarice" I stg. these projects related or is the art "borrowed?" or am I tripping?

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
This author has a discord, I was there once, but then I left, I would like to go there again now and ask what’s wrong with him, why he can’t make a normal game
Yeah, please do. It continually boggles my mind to see this game going nowhere. One of the most talented artists in the industry . . . yet he still hasn't realized that he should probably get around to adding sex scenes to a sex game. IT'S NOT COMPLICATED.

The artist/developer (not sure how many people are involved) could be making wayyyy more money if all he did was produce animations based on the taboolicious artwork. But no, they've been working on game design for several years and can never seem to get it right, and all the while they're probably sitting there and scratching their heads like "Durr, how come we no have patronzzzz?" And what animations are there are vulgar crap.

I see the same sort of problem with a few other developers, but Taboolicious has the worst case of fuckarounditis in this industry, hands down. Such wasted talent.

Reactions: jttth
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes