Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
if you know how to use cheat engine simply load the file while the game is running if you dont know how to use cheat engine, i suggest watching some videos on how to do so because its very hard to learn through text
Hi, I tried the method of first scanning 500 then clicking on next scan but once i enter the new damaged value and do next scan the table comes blank. What to do with this?

Last edited:

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I tried the method of first scanning 500 then clicking on next scan but once i enter the new damaged value and do next scan the table comes blank. What to do with this?
you have to take some damage first and then the health should show up, so if your at 500 and then 475 475 should show up next to the 500 but green instead of white

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
you have to take some damage first and then the health should show up, so if your at 500 and then 475 475 should show up next to the 500 but green instead of white
I tried first with 475 scan, i got some values when i got the new damage i then click next scan for 450. But the table came up blank

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
the scenes are not deleted, they need to be obtained in a different way, the point is that after so many years we again got the same demo version, only slightly redone, + 1 new scene with a flower.
How do you obtain the scenes?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
to view the scenes, you need to talk to the girl in the stable, to get new scenes, you need to send the girl to the left of the stable to hunt, then you either kill the monsters or send them to the stable

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
How to get the sex scenes? I only have the option of farming monster with Valeria for Manual there are no monsters. Where to get these monsters?

JuliaLBC

Jun 7, 2019
It all looks awsome and i´m sure they invest alot of work, but damm...they gameplay is no fun as it is now..i don´t need a challange if i´m playing a wank game...

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
What's up with the Volume settings, also there's this weird menu which can't be closed, that appears after tabbing out, and it stays in the main menu.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes