1.90 star(s) 35 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

wow this game has after full years and more, actually nothing in it. Just like the previous game that never got completed or actuall content in it.

Dragon969

Feb 25, 2018
How do I change the resolution? I have a monitor with 3440x1440 and it is almost impossible to play, a lot of content is cut off.
Change the output of the monitor itself, I went through the Nvidia control panel on mine, any 16:9 resolution will be fine for the game.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
It would be nice if this game would have like gallery so I can see all af the scenes in one place

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
It would be nice if this game would have like gallery so I can see all af the scenes in one place
Technically it does, the old version had it in the upper rooms. But ever since they moved it to the farm or whatever it is called the thing has been bugged to hell. The unlocks don't stay unlocked so you just have to restart every time to see scenes in the gallery. The same held true to NPC scenes, but after the addition of the clock it was moved to a specific time. TL;DR There is a gallery but it is a buggy mess.

Reactions: Everilld

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Hey all, I'm not sure if the CG pack on the OP is up to date (even if it isn't, it's only missing one monster, the Echidna) but I decided to extract, organise and repackage the CGs. The main point of this upload though is that I took the liberty of converting the animation stills into high-quality gifs (hence the ~126mb filesize) and also organised the CGs by name and number.

Click this -> <- link for the archive

Please note I haven't played the latest build so I don't know what's missing scene-wise but this archive does NOT include any in-game animations like NPC sex scenes or anything, it is purely just the monster CGs extracted from Build 28 including the animation stills;
- Brute
- Drowned
- Echidna
- Gargoyle
- Shadow Demon
- Succubus
- Thoggua
I posted a CG rip a few pages back mate. I didn't include the like 4 or 5 in-game npc animations because a) I don't know how I could and b) They are intensely fucking boring, you can see them in the NPCs rooms at the top of the base area but I assure you they are not worth the climb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Everilld

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Cam someone tell me how to use cheat engine on this game? Im using it not for the first time but in this game its different. When i enter my HP value to cheat engine,then get some damage and do next scan there is nothing found. How do i find my HP in cheat engine?

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
i played an older version the monster sex scenes where there now they are gone where are they?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Cam someone tell me how to use cheat engine on this game? Im using it not for the first time but in this game its different. When i enter my HP value to cheat engine,then get some damage and do next scan there is nothing found. How do i find my HP in cheat engine?
I don't remember the type it was, but when searching for all types I did get the value myself. Have you tried that?
i played an older version the monster sex scenes where there now they are gone where are they?
You need to talk to an NPC and select the "farm" option. That plays the animation. But it seems a bit buggy and the animations don't stay unlocked.

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone of you guys has an installation problem? It doesn't let me choose a destination. A message appears, "The driver or UNC share you selected does not exist or it is not accessible. Please, select another". I had that problem with no other program.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Are there any other requirements for those? I went through the entire base and didn't see anything. I guess it needs to be a certain time?
It's got something to do with time, I'm not sure exactly sorry I only saw 2 and they were so boring I just didn't even bother figuring out the others. I used the 100% save linked in this thread somewhere too idk if that affects it.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes