1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Changelog:
What's new?
Elemental attacks!
status attacks
its all about killing the monsters with style!
don't forget to visit Andy for more information ;)

-Small peek at build 28
Further NPC expansions, jobs, shops
thx I forgot it^^

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
-NPCs also have a time where they leave their store to have sex.
when ? can anyone screenshot an npc sex scene ?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Hey all, I'm not sure if the CG pack on the OP is up to date (even if it isn't, it's only missing one monster, the Echidna) but I decided to extract, organise and repackage the CGs. The main point of this upload though is that I took the liberty of converting the animation stills into high-quality gifs (hence the ~126mb filesize) and also organised the CGs by name and number.

Click this -> <- link for the archive

Please note I haven't played the latest build so I don't know what's missing scene-wise but this archive does NOT include any in-game animations like NPC sex scenes or anything, it is purely just the monster CGs extracted from Build 28 including the animation stills;
- Brute
- Drowned
- Echidna
- Gargoyle
- Shadow Demon
- Succubus
- Thoggua

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
How does NO ONE have a save to share anywhere? After downloading the updated version, i lost all progress and trying to beat it with such clunky controls is too painful

Diardi

Mar 18, 2019
So I cleared the first dungeon and brang back thors hammer hovever there were no farmable beasts in the farm, therefore no scenes... is that intended or a bug? Do i first have to clear the forest level to unlock the scenes at the farm?

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
So I cleared the first dungeon and brang back thors hammer hovever there were no farmable beasts in the farm, therefore no scenes... is that intended or a bug? Do i first have to clear the forest level to unlock the scenes at the farm?
I didnt get the hammer through this play through yet, but i still have at least 3 beasts in the farm option to view.. No sure whats wrong with yours

D

Deleted member 561328

Here build 28 save, quests on hammer and pickaxe done. Save in forest, if you want go down, jump down from bridge right after save room. For some reasons plantgirl not in farm, although i kill ner.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are the controls and 'foot' physics still as bad as they were last time I tried this game? Several platforms couldn't be jumped to because the foot had like a mm under it, making it impossible.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
So are the controls and 'foot' physics still as bad as they were last time I tried this game? Several platforms couldn't be jumped to because the foot had like a mm under it, making it impossible.
Yeah I just played a bit before, the art is absolutely fantastic and I can see what the game is going for but it controls very poorly and just feels wonky to play.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah I just played a bit before, the art is absolutely fantastic and I can see what the game is going for but it controls very poorly and just feels wonky to play.
That's sad. I enjoy action rpg, survival, and metroidvanias. Its always disappointing to see something so pretty have bad controls ruin it. So I was hoping they would be better.

Big whanger

Jan 19, 2020
28 is a buggy mess i keep clipping all over the place i can't get back to the farm because i keep getting hard locked between areas or trapped in terrain

Reactions: Hafbjorn

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
Here build 28 save, quests on hammer and pickaxe done. Save in forest, if you want go down, jump down from bridge right after save room. For some reasons plantgirl not in farm, although i kill ner.
Oh awesome thanks! I just cant figure out where to put that save lol.

Reactions: Ale69
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes