1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

R8Renegade

Apr 22, 2020
ok i only got several problems in playing this.

>game lags a lot on bright areas
>sometimes the jump and dash has delay for me
>on the first part if you dont pick up the items or interact with anything it would disappear when you leave and go back

i think those aare the stuff i had a problem on it just needs some settings in fixing brightness for low end pcs

HelpMEAustin

Sep 18, 2018
Same. Thought it was a fluke or I did something wrong, but sounds like we may have found a bug.
guess so, whole game is still kinda a bug at this point. Did the doppelganger mission and when i came back i apparently lost all the emcounters and quests i had completed. Essentially a soft restart loool

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
i got to the spike area and im done the game is way to buggy the dev should focus on the bugs for the next update before adding more content just saying i try the game again when the bugs are fixed uninstalled for now

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just finished Book of Korvald demo. How the fuck does that amateurish, cobbled together, imprecise and glitchy 0 patron tech demo have better combat than this?!

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
The problem is that the latest public update is Build 26 the patreon Build is 29 which was updated at the beginning of this month.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes