1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

judith

Jul 29, 2018
Forgive me for my ignorance, but I don't know how to have sex with monsters.
Could you explain to me how you do it? Thxxxx ;)

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Okey, so I figured out how to do the "sex scenes" with monsters, can't really say sex scenes properly.
So there is a woman, at the end of the forest entrance, the guy that forges is at the start, run all the way back of it, into a barn. A woman will stand there, and you "extract" materials from the monsters, and that's it, nothing special, was sort of sad really, but some might like it. And will see reason why I said "sex scenes" earlier.
I love the art, follow the guy on different medias, but this feels a bit lackluster

judith

Jul 29, 2018
thanks guys for your help ;)
Referring to the game ... is my opinion, but I think it would have been better if each time they came to knock down the heroine, they could rape her, I think it would make the story a little more spicy.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
So I just found a bunch of penguins in the forest that basically told me the area isn't finished yet and to go back, but there's no way to go back. I'm just trapped with these penguins now.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
yea the art is really good but the basic mechanics are bad, i think even a noob at unity can set up that or use a template to make work nicely, idk why is that this game is being out for so long and yet nothing has been done. Idk but i get the feeling this soon will change cause when i see his streams he keeps working on 3d modelling of the characters of the game probably we might see a change from 2d art to 3d who knows.
Dunno if the gameplay will improve once that's done, but it'll be cool if the game changes to 3D. It would be a bit of a shame for all the 2D art to go to waste though.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Tried this game last night and I have to admit I am confused. Got through what seemed like the intro, talked to all the characters, admittedly blew through most the dialogue as it was painfully slow, didn't seem to offer any useful info and I was pressed for time. I may restart if there was important instruction there. Regardless, the section I'm in now seems to have one save point (hidden) after the first Boss, and then nothing. Every time I die I have to go back and replay 10-20 minutes of the same level. I'm picking up money and materials but have no idea what to do with them. Haven't seen a single lewd scene yet and cannot see how one would be initiated.

I've Googled for guides and walkthroughs, but there seems to be nothing out there. Can anyone give me some pointers or direct me to where I could find some. The game is intriguing enough, but if I'm I'm wasting time on a broken Alpha, I'd like to know now. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: PereLeux

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Tried this game last night and I have to admit I am confused. Got through what seemed like the intro, talked to all the characters, admittedly blew through most the dialogue as it was painfully slow, didn't seem to offer any useful info and I was pressed for time. I may restart if there was important instruction there. Regardless, the section I'm in now seems to have one save point (hidden) after the first Boss, and then nothing. Every time I die I have to go back and replay 10-20 minutes of the same level. I'm picking up money and materials but have no idea what to do with them. Haven't seen a single lewd scene yet and cannot see how one would be initiated.

I've Googled for guides and walkthroughs, but there seems to be nothing out there. Can anyone give me some pointers or direct me to where I could find some. The game is intriguing enough, but if I'm I'm wasting time on a broken Alpha, I'd like to know now. Thanks for any help.
I'm not sure what you mean by the first boss, the succubus? I don't remember the sequence of the rooms and shit since I only played through it once, but when you get the double jump you go back towards the start of the dungeon and go up instead of forward. Sex scenes are initiated via one of the ladies you can talk to in the house. "Farm monster" or something like that

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by the first boss, the succubus? I don't remember the sequence of the rooms and shit since I only played through it once, but when you get the double jump you go back towards the start of the dungeon and go up instead of forward. Sex scenes are initiated via one of the ladies you can talk to in the house. "Farm monster" or something like that
By first Boss I meant the big zombie looking thing that you fight right after visiting the area with all the characters you can talk too. It had a big anchor like hook it swung at you.

I will return to the character area and investigate, thanks for the help.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Made more progress last night. Found the Blacksmith's hammer, the Miner's pickaxe and Farmed 5 of the enemies for the first time. Wish there was more than one save point per area, would make for less needless running back and forth.

Had the game crash on me twice, once during a farming animation, and once during a jump where the mc got stuck between levels in the forest; jumping up from caverns to ground level. Other than that only some occasional stuttes during loading. MVE drives, 16Gb ram and 2080ti, so not hardware related. After the second crash I noticed all the enemies that I had unlocked for farming were gone. Also, the areas I had discovered to send what's her name to Mine were also gone. I had saved after those discoveries, so not sure if the crash corrupted my save file. Lastly, switching to a controller helped me a lot since I'm left handed.

Thanks again for the help.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
hmm ye not really a fan of this game... mostly because of this weird controls . graphic is dope tho

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
If I remember correctly double jumping is unlocked by picking up the wings looking item from the first dungeon, the one you start in.
Yup. Not the intro area, but after you meet all the characters and head into the first real dungeon, they will be towards the end.

HelpMEAustin

Sep 18, 2018
If I remember correctly double jumping is unlocked by picking up the wings looking item from the first dungeon, the one you start in.
i actually got it right after i posted, thx! Its weird tho, the first time i beat the big guy in D1 nothing happened. I had to die and restart :/

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
i actually got it right after i posted, thx! Its weird tho, the first time i beat the big guy in D1 nothing happened. I had to die and restart :/
Same. Thought it was a fluke or I did something wrong, but sounds like we may have found a bug.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes