1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
where does it say that?
Clearly since they haven't seen an update in a month it must be abandoned. I swear I feel older every time I see the "There hasn't been something posted in 5 minutes! It's gone forever!" posts.

While the game mods I grew up with (about 12 years ago) weren't financially supported, people basically never thought something was dead / abandoned for something like a year with no contact unless the developer specifically said so.

Of course if you look at their patreon, they posted on patreon on the 9th about their picarto steams. The last video on their picarto was the 29th, 2 days ago. But this site doesn't have the news updates on it, so nothing must be happening, therefore it must be abandoned...

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
Clearly since they haven't seen an update in a month it must be abandoned. I swear I feel older every time I see the "There hasn't been something posted in 5 minutes! It's gone forever!" posts.

While the game mods I grew up with (about 12 years ago) weren't financially supported, people basically never thought something was dead / abandoned for something like a year with no contact unless the developer specifically said so.

Of course if you look at their patreon, they posted on patreon on the 9th about their picarto steams. The last video on their picarto was the 29th, 2 days ago. But this site doesn't have the news updates on it, so nothing must be happening, therefore it must be abandoned...
Build 26.0 was released for patrons 03/03/2020

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
Full save with everything possible, i saved on the start but if u go to the farm girl u can see all the images possible, i don't know if the save really work or not.
I played on the ver 25.2, other's ver probably don't work.
The folder is location C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Taboolicious.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Full save with everything possible, i saved on the start but if u go to the farm girl u can see all the images possible, i don't know if the save really work or not.
I played on the ver 25.2, other's ver probably don't work.
The folder is location C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Taboolicious.
thanks anyway

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Guys,can you tell me where i can find spider?And i found some penguins,what i need to do with them?

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Lol. Been watching this game's progress for awhile. It's almost amusing at this point... how they can focus on getting such nice artwork... but not refine the basic mechanics and gameplay. And we're talking mechanics that were essentially perfected with the first Mario game... horizontal and vertical movement that is smooth... attacking that is smooth... there are Unity and UE starter templates that can get you in terms of mechanics further than this.

Almost need to place bets to see if in 6 months from now if they'll have done any improvements to the mechanics...

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes