1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I'm gonna side eye this game, because taboolicious was working on a beatemup, clearly that must've been abandoned. Don't want to put time into a repeat.

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
A door requires me to check if the others are ok, but I dont want to I just want to move on, it is annoying for me.

Fr3sH

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys,
i need your help.
i have a widescreen monitor and i cant see the top and the bottom from the Game.
also i cant find settings to change anything.....
what can i do?

.... and NO, i dont buy another monitor =P

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
In the new build the game hard resets on load. So you need to play through the whole thing again if you want to be able to use the new gallery or farm. My advice just use the old one as a gallery and wait for the new build so they fix it.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
Just checking back this game after awhile, I just want to ask 2 things.
1, Did the have the save feature?
2, Did the fix the mfucking frame rate?

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Just checking back this game after awhile, I just want to ask 2 things.
1, Did the have the save feature?
2, Did the fix the mfucking frame rate?
The short answer to both is not really. The game does have a save feature that resets all progress, excluding pickups, upgrades and equipped items. But all the scenes unlocked at the farm or quests and materials are reset every time you load after quitting so you need to replay the whole thing.

As for the framerates I don't really know since I have a pretty powerful rig. But I did notice that even on my PC the thing chugs like a motherfucker when loading or transitioning from room to room at times. So I would say that, yes the framerate is still kinda shit.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
With the shit of save system and those platforms where you have to jump just in the middle or you'll fall, I can't say this is worthwhile...Good idea, good art, game poorly executed...

clevog

Sep 29, 2017
My quests somehow randomly reset and it's telling me to get Josh the hammer again, but it's not actually there because I already got it. Any way to fix this or is my savefile softlocked?

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Who find sex scene with new enemy ??? i find only old scenes
There's no new "enemy" scenes, there's supposed to be some sprite scenes with the NPCs at certain times(as mentioned in the changelog).

I looked into the assets and the sprites are definitely there, and the NPCs do disappear in their "allotted" hour, but I have no idea where to see the actual scenes. I assumed upstairs where the old gallery is would be the logical place but they're never there or in the room all the way up on the left side of the main area. So I don't know if they're just supposed to be fucking in some random part of a dungeon(which would be weird) or if the game is just broken. Most likely it's the second one.

Anyway art style is nice even though I'm not really into monsters, and it looks like an actually decent game is coming together here but given the abandonment of the previous work, glacial pace of development and overall buginess I'd be cautiously optimistic at best.

If anyone figures out where the NPC scenes are supposed to be please let us know.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly it wouldn't be that bad if the save system worked as intended. Sure the platforming is awful and makes you have an aneurysm every time your character falls through the platform and descends into another dimension, but with how long the demo is (10 min max if you know where to go and another 1 min to get back) it isn't that bad for an alpha thing. That is if the save worked. I want to see the scenes after finishing the build, quitting and reloading I can't because the game reset the save and deleted the monsters from the farm. If that worked then I wouldn't have that much of a problem with this build. But they fucked the gallery and tied it to a mechanic that doesn't work and thus force the players to go through that buggy hell again.

All in all. In my opinion if the save system worked then I could overlook the piece of shit gameplay since the game isn't even into beta stage and more of a early, early alpha but I could still see everything. That was the case in previous builds. Get double jump get the gallery. Now replay the build and pray that you can see the scenes at a later date.

Also I like the art and the setting. Could be a good game if they just fix the save and the optimization.

Reactions: Dosa with spice
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes