1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
so how do you get the cgs for this game and where do you find them? I killed some enemy and have yet to find the gallery. I understand you have to find the cg room but everytime you die you start over again. so yeah

Last edited:

sts787b

May 1, 2018
i can remember playing this and thinking "why on earth is this game so hard" and here i am like a year later and people are still complaining about the same things. is this worth even looking at yet?

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Not that I see... same is still buggy as hell. Most annoying part is how the "saves" don't really save everything. Every time you reload, you save your inventory and the location you were at. But the latest gear isn't equipped, and your quests are gone, so even if you "complete" the quest, it means nothing. You'd have to go back to the main town area, and re-talk to the people to get the quests again.

The gallery area also doesn't seem to save if you die. What is happening... why is this game struggling so much with its functionality and mechanics...

Reactions: Ferghus

mleh

Dec 15, 2018
can't play the game just downloaded the cg, its pretty good but i can't say anything about the game it's just too laggy, looks not promising but In future i hope they don't give up on this game

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes