1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Same for me, except the controls stop working after the first one. Reload doesn't change it as well, ffs. The art and voice acting is incredible, too bad everything else is STILL half arsed af. Unfortunate, really.

Two new voiced animations to check out are fine and all, but the ones we get with the main character still aren't without any sound.

When this game eventually (hopefully) is done i have little doubt it will be pretty good. But it has a long way to go.

Last edited:

barronsat

May 14, 2017
The constant bugging and broken transitions between levels made it tough, but finally played through the current gameplay.

Artwork and animation are fantastic as mentioned. Hopefully the mechanics of the game are smoothed out to match that quality. Besides the bugs, it's pretty great. Movement and controls in general seem decent, but of course can be refined. The "saves" in the game seem buggy? Doesn't keep the same inventory as when the save was made, losing items at different times.

Hope the fighting + exploring in the long term doesn't end up being too grindy / non-stop wandering through dark caverns.

Looking forward to seeing this get developed! It's got a lot of potential. Just needs to keep pressing on and refining itself.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
This thing is really, really bad. The controls are awfully unresponsive and the platforming is terribly done, most of the time you go through the damn things. You should know you screwed up when the only part that matters in your game doesn't work as it should, and no amount of large tits can cover up screwing up like that.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
This thing is really, really bad. The controls are awfully unresponsive and the platforming is terribly done, most of the time you go through the damn things. You should know you screwed up when the only part that matters in your game doesn't work as it should, and no amount of large tits can cover up screwing up like that.
what version did you play? latest was fine for me. i was able to dash across gaps, and ranged attacks no problem. i think the controls are pretty darn solid. especially for an adult game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought the controls were bad the first time I played this, but I was actually just not using the proper controls. Can't remember what I was doing wrong off the top of my head, but once I adjusted it was fine.

bbbishop

Jun 7, 2018
Люди,что за компьютеры у вас ? что у вас все так лагает ???
У меня все идет абсолютно без лагов , разве что выпадал за текстуры- но это уже другое !!
Не нужны сейвы к этой игре, проходите до момента подбора умения двойного прыжка, затем на своей базе прыгаете вверх по этажам - там все монстры и соответственно сцены с ними..

Reactions: dajj

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I definitely like this game's concept and gameplay elements. Judging by the menu we could have 2 methods or skill trees to level up in the future. Definitely one of the best Artstyles out there when comparing to other games on this site. I wonder if we might be able to seduce creatures to either heal our hp or mana. The quest system might allow us to have scenes with other characters based on the relation levels

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i've only started meeting the members of the crew. so far no issues, no lagging for me.
[edit]after re-spawning i'm getting a LOT of moaning, and fire in the audio. (v19)
same, also does anyone have any tips on using cheat engine for this game? with this new update its even more difficult to unlock the scene's a save game or walkthrough for .20 would be nice. lastly why have they not updated this thread yet for the newest versions?

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
UPDATE ok so i managed to use cheat engine to hold her health at 500 which allowed me to finish the quests. BUT when i get all the way back to the mansion all the player dialog reset! i never fricken died. i finished without dying as far as the game is concerned. but when i turned it the quest to the blacksmith he asked me to find the hammer? which i already di and immediately as the dialog closed it said thors hammer mission completed. no scene. i hit everything talk relation everything and nothing triggers a scene. wtf how is there 2 new animations with npc's and not a single f'in way to get them cause its all still glitched? i go up to the chick who gave the farmer quest same bs she doesnt trigger a response the quest says completed but remains in my quest journal as completed. has anyone even seen the new sex scenes yet? thats what i need to know are hey even accessible yet and how? what am i missing? also using double jump every other scene to date works. but not ny of the new ones.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game needs some serious adjustments, patches and updates. Still looks promising. See you in a year or two

bbbishop

Jun 7, 2018
UPDATE ok so i managed to use cheat engine to hold her health at 500 which allowed me to finish the quests. BUT when i get all the way back to the mansion all the player dialog reset! i never fricken died. i finished without dying as far as the game is concerned. but when i turned it the quest to the blacksmith he asked me to find the hammer? which i already di and immediately as the dialog closed it said thors hammer mission completed. no scene. i hit everything talk relation everything and nothing triggers a scene. wtf how is there 2 new animations with npc's and not a single f'in way to get them cause its all still glitched? i go up to the chick who gave the farmer quest same bs she doesnt trigger a response the quest says completed but remains in my quest journal as completed. has anyone even seen the new sex scenes yet? thats what i need to know are hey even accessible yet and how? what am i missing? also using double jump every other scene to date works. but not ny of the new ones.
I Find new scenes with npc on top floors -nothing special.
I thought there would be scenes with monsters, but no (((((

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes