1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
search on you base -room with Big doors in the midle
yeah i know bout that area, i was confused cause i never really considered that to be a second floor more like the outside area. anyhow, ok so yeah ive been there but then what every npc i talk to does nothing. and i completed all available quests.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Why in the holy hell is there no save point after you enter the dungeon? I don't mean the one literally at the beginning or the one near the main hall. I got a good amount of shit (after the dash part) and then died and got back to the beginning of the stage with me now having to go through the process all over again! This isn't fucking Dark Souls! Make some more save points! Also there is a major bug when you respawn there; you get all these sounds coming in at a mile a minute with all the sex sounds from the rooms playing at the same time with a fire sound effect as well. What's worse is that you need to close out the game to fix it, otherwise it will continue. The sex scenes are great and all, I'll give it that, but I want to play the game and after I died it set me back at the beginning of the second dungeon with the weapons I started with. Anyone have a map visual with it so I know where the save points are?

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
Why in the holy hell is there no save point after you enter the dungeon? I don't mean the one literally at the beginning or the one near the main hall. I got a good amount of shit (after the dash part) and then died and got back to the beginning of the stage with me now having to go through the process all over again! This isn't fucking Dark Souls! Make some more save points! Also there is a major bug when you respawn there; you get all these sounds coming in at a mile a minute with all the sex sounds from the rooms playing at the same time with a fire sound effect as well. What's worse is that you need to close out the game to fix it, otherwise it will continue. The sex scenes are great and all, I'll give it that, but I want to play the game and after I died it set me back at the beginning of the second dungeon with the weapons I started with. Anyone have a map visual with it so I know where the save points are?
version .20 is super buggy the same thing is happening to everyone. i still haven't been able to see the new scenes and some people were saying they aren't that good. i still need to see them so i can say for sure if i'm ever going to play this game since the damn dungeon scrolling is not worth the effort of a few short scenes. personally i wish there were more animated parts. all in all though i would recommend doing what i did and using cheat engine to modify your health bar so you never die, but even then when i got back to the mansion no scenes were triggered even though i completed every quest. wait for the next update hope it fixes things.

download the latest cheat engine, open it go to file, settings and find the check box in one of the tabs saying scan physical memory and click it. then restart cheat engine. it should launch in ddr4 memory mode. play almastriga and go in the first dungeon room then alt+ tab and in cheat engine select process list scroll all the way up to physical memory and select that scan for 500 and in the drop down box where it says exact value keep that and underneath says array of byte or whatever select the ANY option then start first scan, wait a bit once its done go back in game and let a browning slap you around a bit move to safety and in cheat engine select exact value and select decreased value, next scan then wait, repeat this one more time. you should see the values narrowed down extremely. scroll the value list to find the one that corresponds exactly to your current health number it should be a float value. double click it then in the bottom window you'll see it added double click the number and type 500 hit enter. then the check box to the far left of the value says active, you'll wanna check that. go back in game and boom every time you get hit or hit spikes you'll bounce from 500 to the amount you left of at. play as normal.

hopefully this helps people! yw everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: wutlalala

bbbishop

Jun 7, 2018
Where i found this some new scenes. about i say. i find here (on top)

Reactions: boobman7

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
Where i found this some new scenes. about i say. i find here (on top)
finally! thank you! wow i literally tried jumping up there so many times even with wings and couldn't so i figured it was not a place i could go. wow.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
How do you trigger sex scenes with the monsters?
If i remember correctly you can't. You have to go to the "gallery rooms". Only there you can see CGs. Haven't played last 2 updates or so... maybe they finally changed it but i doubt that.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes