1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I've not played this game in well over a year. Are the quests still unable to be handed in and completed? Last time I checked I had to use cheats to get to access to the scenes because I couldn't hand in ANY completed quests.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I've not played this game in well over a year. Are the quests still unable to be handed in and completed? Last time I checked I had to use cheats to get to access to the scenes because I couldn't hand in ANY completed quests.
Did you die with a quest item on you when the quests were unable to be completed?

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
i feel for those who still pay money for this game. the author is clearly milking them out of their money considering how slow the progress is.

NewgateEd

Jan 4, 2018
lmao, art is amazing, sad that the creator took the worst possible decision. Feels like a scam, happy that i never gave him money, sad that people got ripped off

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I'm either unlucky or there's some basic element that I didn't got down. I think I played this game for over 6-7 hours and didn't got a single scene (beside the other characters getting at each other in the hard-to-reach rooms upstairs)

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I'm either unlucky or there's some basic element that I didn't got down. I think I played this game for over 6-7 hours and didn't got a single scene (beside the other characters getting at each other in the hard-to-reach rooms upstairs)
I had the same experience as you, I just gave up trying to get to the scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ares02

Cormac

May 18, 2017
so, where exactly is the gallery? Last time it was in the rooms near the big door, but now there is no npc there

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yes I was scammed by this game too.

I told the author to spend time on the nsfw content, he didn't listen, he wanted to spend time failing to do a game instead.
dumb dev lol, like bra you making a sex game not a regular one. people can go to other games to enjoy this platformer shit
i think they have had the same amount of sex scenes for like 3-4 yrs now

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

RuneGaming

Feb 7, 2022
Does anyone have a cheat engine for this? I know the game is pretty much a scam but i'd like to check out the scenes without being softlocked for dying or going through the depths of hell to get to the next checkpoint

Reactions: Ale69

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah they've fucked this project and they know it. No H updates in years, and it's reflected in them having half as much revenue as a year ago. To be fair, i don't think they ever reached the amount they were asking for to make the game. $600 or even $1000 a month isn't enough to pay all the people needed to make a game. That's like half a week to a week's worth of work for one person with the kind of skills needed for game dev. They could work on minimum wage, but then what's the point.

Reactions: Wutrad
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes