1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah they've fucked this project and they know it. No H updates in years, and it's reflected in them having half as much revenue as a year ago. To be fair, i don't think they ever reached the amount they were asking for to make the game. $600 or even $1000 a month isn't enough to pay all the people needed to make a game. That's like half a week to a week's worth of work for one person with the kind of skills needed for game dev. They could work on minimum wage, but then what's the point.
They're trying to launch the game on steam in Early Access. How successful that'll be, who knows?

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017
so is there still no sex scenes? just gameplay updates?
Pretty much nothing! Taboo decided to remake the whole thing last year with 1 new screen so far. The whole project is running dry atm, and Taboo seemed interesting in doing commission in the meantime.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Pretty much nothing! Taboo decided to remake the whole thing last year with 1 new screen so far. The whole project is running dry atm, and Taboo seemed interesting in doing commission in the meantime.
so it's his "cougar x" game all over again...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Almastriga-44.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, maybe I'm just retarded but at this point I just have to ask. How the fuck do you get any of the h content in this game? I've tried everything I could think of but still nothing! Instead of triggering any of the h scenes, It was me that got triggered instead!
Any help would be appreciated!

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Ok, maybe I'm just retarded but at this point I just have to ask. How the fuck do you get any of the h content in this game? I've tried everything I could think of but still nothing! Instead of triggering any of the h scenes, It was me that got triggered instead!
Any help would be appreciated!
Not much H-Scenes tbh, and it's disconnected from the actual story.

For monsters:
- Go talk to every npc
- Go get all their items
- A red hair girl will popup by the doctor dude talk to her this unlocks the ability to farm monsters.
- Afterwards a rude blonde hair girl will pop up in the middle of the town square she captures monsters for you. That's where you'll be able to capture them fully.
- The red hair girl I mentioned before you need to talk to her and whatever monsters the blonde chick captures you'll get an H-scene for.

For the NPC's:

- Get all their items.
- Wait for the appropriate time you'll see a sign that says they went out for "Stress relief"
- Go upstairs you'll get a well animated sprite H-Scene.
- Not much of them and the times unfortunately vary.

My suggestion for the npcs use cheat engine to speed up time or whatever you'd like for speed hacks.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes