1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah, please do. It continually boggles my mind to see this game going nowhere. One of the most talented artists in the industry . . . yet he still hasn't realized that he should probably get around to adding sex scenes to a sex game. IT'S NOT COMPLICATED.

The artist/developer (not sure how many people are involved) could be making wayyyy more money if all he did was produce animations based on the taboolicious artwork. But no, they've been working on game design for several years and can never seem to get it right, and all the while they're probably sitting there and scratching their heads like "Durr, how come we no have patronzzzz?" And what animations are there are vulgar crap.

I see the same sort of problem with a few other developers, but Taboolicious has the worst case of fuckarounditis in this industry, hands down. Such wasted talent.
I asked on discord, there was complete silence, the project seemed to be dead.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I asked on discord, there was complete silence, the project seemed to be dead.
And they're still getting nearly 500$ a month from Patreon even though they haven't posted anything since LAST YEAR!

God, I hate Patreon so fucking much. I hope one day, they will be forced to implement a policy that automatically disables payment if a patreon is no longer being updated for a certain amount of time. What a fucking scam this game is.

Megurine_Siura_69

Sep 27, 2023
there is v0.1.39 succubus update. i wander if it's still a buggy mess like it was year or so ago. i saw it on steam, looked amazing to me, tried version from here before buying and oh my god it was bad lol i'm glad i didn't buy it on the spot when i was just horny

Cormac

May 18, 2017
there is v0.1.39 succubus update. i wander if it's still a buggy mess like it was year or so ago. i saw it on steam, looked amazing to me, tried version from here before buying and oh my god it was bad lol i'm glad i didn't buy it on the spot when i was just horny
knowing the dev, it is probably bugged, you got a nice art, but a shitty development since aways

PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
hello does anyone have a up to date 100percent Save file for this game?
please and thank you in advance

name

Mar 8, 2017
Changelog:
Build v24.0
Dec-30-2019

-Jane:
When jumping to a platform from beneath Jane transitions animations from ducked to idle.

-Valerie NPC
Farm: Extract materials from monsters (sex scenes).
Materials extracted go to Valerie's stock.
Store/stock: Buy materials extracted from monsters.

-Clock
NPCs have a time to be idle, you can interact with them during this time.
NPCs also have a time where they leave their store to have sex.
Cycle (day/night) takes 1 hour real time
NPC sex time table:

Vanessa and Josh--11pm to 12am

Gina and Andy-----11pm to 12am

Jeff and Valerie--11pm to 12am

Karen and Adam----04pm to 05pm

*Other mechanics will work based on the clock (yet to be implemented)

-NPC manager:
Checks what the NPCs are doing, when they are doing it, were they are doing it and for how long they will be doing it.
This is to avoid NPCs omnipresence.

-Text update
All text has been updated so that it doesn't lose quality in low resolutions and improves game performance.

-Quest indicator
When an NPC has a quest, there will be an indicator on their head.

-Enemies
Enemies from library have been removed, all the sex now happens in the farm/extraction, at Valerie's shop.

Bug fixes:
Modifications and bug fixing on quest system.
Jane no longer gets stuck during jump and attack jump animations.
Spider enemy improved (needs further tweaking).
Pop-up platforms behavior-animator conflict is fixed.
UI resetting fixed.
Exterior stage entrance collider was remade.
Some Camera colliders fixed.

Mega
does anyone have these NPC sex scenes? theyre not in the CG rip but i know a few were implemented

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes